Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Free Agent News

822 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Now here's something to worry about: Jairus Byrd visiting the Saints...

Posted · Report post

Senn signing with the Bears is no more of a big deal than what I had for breakfast this morning.

It's insulting to me that I even have to go into this but I'll humor you.

Our abysmal offense would have been even worse if it wasn't for the fact that our ST ultimately benefitted it significantly. We just lost one of the most integral cogs in that unit, and have now depleted it even further of talent, a discouraging sign given that the coordinator is terrible and benefitted exclusively and significantly from the amount of talent that comprised he unit.

But by all means let's just disregard how fun it was having a terrible ST unit all those years.

Posted · Report post

Jim Har going to use next year to develop Gabbert.................,  then bench kaep,  .and prove once and for all that the 49ers are so talented that even Gabbert can lead them deep into the playoffs.     Afterward,  they release Kaep.

With Harbaugh's over inflated ego, that might just have legs.

Posted · Report post

It's insulting to me that I even have to go into this but I'll humor you.

Our abysmal offense would have been even worse if it wasn't for the fact that our ST ultimately benefitted it significantly. We just lost one of the most integral cogs in that unit, and have now depleted it even further of talent, a discouraging sign given that the coordinator is terrible and benefitted exclusively and significantly from the amount of talent that comprised he unit.

But by all means let's just disregard how fun it was having a terrible ST unit all those years.

Order of concern....

1.  OLine

2.  WR

3.  CB

4.  ST LB

That is my point

Posted · Report post

Saints would be stupid to spend a ton on Byrd.          They had a top 5 defense last season..  they've done a good job at getting the most out of bit players.

Posted · Report post

Can the Saints even afford Byrd? They're going to have to pay Graham big time money

Posted · Report post

lol why is Byrd visiting the Saints, is he gonna sign vet min or will they release half the team for him?

Posted · Report post

[font='Helvetica Neue']
Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 1m
[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue']
Bills free-agent S Jairus Byrd is on his way to New Orleans to visit the Saints, per source.
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue']
fug.
[/font]

How can they afford Byrd?

Posted · Report post

With Harbaugh's over inflated ego, that might just have legs.

He may succeed.    Jags are horrible with Qbs and the 9ers are definitely talented enough to carry a sub-par qb.  As long as the qb does "just enough".

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That is a good question. 

Posted · Report post

right now they can't, they're sitting at with 2.7 in space, if they release Sproles and PT, they could get up to 9.1 in space to use.