Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andre Roberts - The Affordable Receiver That We Should Be Thinking ABout

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sanders/Roberts + Pettigrew + Moncrief/Mathews would be ideal. Get a extremely under rated te that's young and has potential plus an emerging wr via fa would do wonders even if smitty gets moved (God forbid)

Personally, I would take a pass on Pettigrew. The Lions kinda want him back. Plus, he has bad concentration issues, and does not block all that well.

I am sure there are other TEs out there that could give us better than Pet. Great talent, lousy production.

Roberts sounds intriguing. Throw in Nicks, ha, and draft a stud. Just maybe we could have a decent corp. Although I am still concerned about the return game if we lose Ginn Jr. He is one piece I would like back.

Posted · Report post

Agree with Keem and Roberts.  

Posted · Report post

Roberts would be a solid signing.  I have a feeling Carolina is drafting a WR early though.....

Posted · Report post

Roberts would be a solid signing.  I have a feeling Carolina is drafting a WR early though.....

WIth McNutt and King the only receivers on the roster, we'll be needing to sign and draft a decent number.

For the record, I was a fan of both McNutt and King coming out of the draft, although neither has done anything yet to make me think they'll be useful for us next year.

Posted · Report post

Redkins agreed to a deal with Andre Roberts.

Per rotoworld

You can lock this thread..

Posted · Report post

Redkins agreed to a deal with Andre Roberts.

Per rotoworld

You can lock this thread..

Fucking Redskins

Posted · Report post

why are we treating golden tate like chopped liver?

Posted · Report post

Roberts signs with skins, per twitter.

Posted · Report post

Roberts signs with skins, per twitter.

Yep.

Redskins agreed to terms with WR Andre Roberts on a four-year, $16 million contract.

Posted · Report post

poo

Posted · Report post

I think Gettleman has a FA WR targeted and we'll know who it is soon.  

I'm hoping its Decker actually.  I know people are hard on him and can say it was Peyton who made him but at the end of the day he hauled in 32 TDs in 3 seasons.  There's some adequate talent on his end of the equation as well.  8 of those tds were with Tebow.  He's who you compliment a stud rookie WR with. Plus he's only 26.