Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff Byers Retires

64 posts in this topic

Posted

This is what many have been asking for.... A New upgraded O-line. So now the first steps are happening & people on here bitch? Some of you complain about EVERYTHING.

I bet if we had All World PROs with HOF numbers someone would still complain. OMG it is too crazy here anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hope Kalil isn't next.

Kalil is 28 years old, a top three center in the NFL, and making top center money. I see no reason why he would.

Posted

This is what many have been asking for.... A New upgraded O-line. So now the first steps are happening & people on here bitch? Some of you complain about EVERYTHING.

I bet if we had All World PROs with HOF numbers someone would still complain. OMG it is too crazy here anymore.

You cant have an upgraded Oline without depth there big guy.. look what happened at the start of last year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tell me how is this current line an upgrade genius?

Posted

The suicides on this forum will be epic if they suck next year..some of you better find a hobby quick..is this real life????

1 person likes this

Posted

So basically we need a new OL outside Kalil, we need a new #1 receiver, a new #2 receiver, probably even a #3 receiver.

Yeah, this is going to be interesting.

Posted

Tell me how is this current line an upgrade genius?

FA hasn't even started and the draft is 2 months away genius.

1 person likes this

Posted

FA hasn't even started and the draft is 2 months away genius.

Since when did six million dollars in cap space get you a new line?

Posted

Man I'm legit worried about that now. Do the players sense the Panthers might be tanking next year???

Yeah I guess I'll have to pencil in jacking off between panthers games next season

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

We can sign the equivalent of what just retired with the cap space they were already carrying.

Posted

How many million over the cap were we when Gettleman first got here?

Despite being over the cap initially, how many good pieces were brought in by Gettleman by the time the season started?

Posted

You cant have an upgraded Oline without depth there big guy.. look what happened at the start of last year.

You really think Gman is not going to find depth? If so you got to be joking.