Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gucci Mane

Jeff Byers Retires

64 posts in this topic

lol carolina has a qb and a couple of running backs for an offense. And thats it,  Hilarious

1 person likes this

Hope Kalil isn't next.

Man I'm legit worried about that now.  Do the players sense the Panthers might be tanking next year???

1 person likes this

Can we draft a whole offensive line from some Div 2 school?   

where's the paperwork to file for a handicap?  :

WOW!

Our Front 7 is forcing every single OL on our team to retire. McD/Rivera has to take it easy in practice, seriously.

1 person likes this

This is what many have been asking for.... A New upgraded O-line. So now the first steps are happening & people on here bitch? Some of you complain about EVERYTHING.

I bet if we had All World PROs with HOF numbers someone would still complain. OMG it is too crazy here anymore.

1 person likes this

Hope Kalil isn't next.

Kalil is 28 years old, a top three center in the NFL, and making top center money. I see no reason why he would.

This is what many have been asking for.... A New upgraded O-line. So now the first steps are happening & people on here bitch? Some of you complain about EVERYTHING.

I bet if we had All World PROs with HOF numbers someone would still complain. OMG it is too crazy here anymore.

You cant have an upgraded Oline without depth there big guy.. look what happened at the start of last year.

1 person likes this

Tell me how is this current line an upgrade genius?

The suicides on this forum will be epic if they suck next year..some of you better find a hobby quick..is this real life????

1 person likes this

So basically we need a new OL outside Kalil, we need a new #1 receiver, a new #2 receiver, probably even a #3 receiver.

Yeah, this is going to be interesting.