Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve not being released today

117 posts in this topic

Posted

To me it indicates that there are actually a number of teams interested in picking up Steve...more than many might think. Now that doesn't mean any of them are interesting in trading for him, but Gettleman probably sees no harm in holding on to him for a day or two to see how things shake out with other teams in free agency, and if the interest is still there, maybe a trade can be arranged once the receiver market has thinned. Who knows. Not me, just speculating.

Patriots using Smitty as leverage against Edelman?

Posted

my gf said a heating pad does wonders for cramps

Sounds like a dear john letter would do just as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

The fact that nothing was said about him being cut. You used the correct word...assumed.

Just google it.

There are only about 20 pages with 20 entries on each page going back a month.....you guys are all a bunch of dipshits...

Posted

Media creation?

Posted

Chicks from Duluth would know....what an armpit that place is...

I'm sure man. I'm Bob Dylan I live there I would know

Posted

I'm pretty sure everything we have heard about trades and cuts are from members of the media speculating and citing "league sources". Gettleman hasn't said a word about his intentions regarding trading or cutting.

2 people like this

Posted

Hey be nice no name calling. I'm the guy that cares enough to try and help you

Posted

I'm sure man. I'm Bob Dylan I live there I would know

All of the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just google it.

There are only about 20 pages with 20 entries on each page going back a month.....you guys are all a bunch of dipshits...

Gentleman nor the team has said anything. Everything was speculated from a statement that everyone was being evaluated.

Keep trying...it us cute.

5 people like this

Posted

For the last month it was assumed Smitty will be cut per Gettleman's past tense remarks and player assessment comments....what is made up about that?

Then in the last few days before the FA period Smitty is now up for trade?

What did I make up?

I weep for the future.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gentleman nor the team has said anything. Everything was speculated from a statement that everyone was being evaluated.

Keep trying...it us cute.

Santa Clause is coming.....to town!

Posted

For the last month it was assumed Smitty will be cut per Gettleman's past tense remarks and player assessment comments....what is made up about that?

Then in the last few days before the FA period Smitty is now up for trade?  

What did I make up?

Gettleman never said he would be cut. Gettleman never said he would be traded. Nobody from the team said he would be cut or traded. There is no question he is being evaluated but you make it sound like the team or Gettleman is making statements and backing down or altering them. It's pure media speculation and reports. Not one word from the team about their intentions.

1 person likes this