• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

Steve not being released today

Guest Dark Knight

i think IF smitty would have redone his contract, one sec later don would have cut him.

Now that would be some cold hearted, ruthless mob poo.

Here's a thought, maybe Smith was behind this whole thing and not the Panthers. Wants to pick a team and not be released.

this drama was about as exciting as the last Doomsday scenario (which was Ragnorok just a week ago).  wake me when it's draft day...

BREAKING NEWS: Smith to be released tomorrow (unless he isn't).

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Is Joe Person not the most useless piece of poo reporter you have ever seen? Everything he "breaks" is being announced all over twitter. The guy literally never does anything but speculate. It's like he has zero sources inside the organization to give him a heads up, as the beat writer, to make him look at least halfway competent.

I agree totally but you just basically said the day ends in Y. Saying jp is a half wit is like saying water is wet.

Sent from my DROID4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Trade for Revis? I don't think Revis' contract is guaranteed at all. I'd love to have a #1 CB and not have to take one in the draft. Then we can focus purely on WR and OL

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

he does not fit a zone scheme. of course we run a zone scheme bc of our personel

chicken meet egg

I hope this is because he decided to take a pay cut.  I'd love for him to stay, sign Nicks to be the #1, and see how that goes, but I'm not sure.  We have to trust our front office on this.  And of course players on NFL Network are going to take Smith's side, they aren't GMs and don't sign the checks.  They are putting themselves in his shoes and not looking at the money/earned perspective.  We've done the whole "signing guys that are Panthers guys" routine the last decade and it hasn't worked.   This day was going to come sooner rather than later, it is time to get ready for a team without Smith or Gross.  However, I still hope for miracles.

he does not fit a zone scheme. of course we run a zone scheme bc of our personel

chicken meet egg

We run a zone scheme because it is the preferred scheme of our head coach and DC. They both learned it from one of the classic zone schemers.

We run a zone scheme because it is the preferred scheme of our head coach and DC. They both learned it from one of the classic zone schemers.

So you agree?  Revis would be wasted in our system.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kfcomber51

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts