Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

Car most likely spot for Nicks

If we don't do something with LT, I am afraid we may reach for one ar #28.

I'm not worried about DG reaching for need, as he has stated it's a bad way to go.

Ive been hearing this for god knows how long. i would actually like to see some concrete evidence before i get excited

Considering FA started 3 hours ago...

No, I hate prove it contracts. They always end up proving it then we can't afford them.

This. Why not sign a guy to a 2-year deal with a team option that bumps his pay up based on performance? Or something similar.

Overrated because of where he went to school and just slept through a season because his feelings got hurt when Cruz got paid.

Sure hope we break out the wallet.

That's why smitty is being shown the door, he would sock Nicks in the face with the attitude he has.

Old, worn out and not funny. The punching jokes ran their course a LONG time ago.

Overrated because of where he went to school and just slept through a season because his feelings got hurt when Cruz got paid.

Sure hope we break out the wallet.

I don't care where he went to school. I do factor in the injury he played with last year and how bad the entire offense he played in was.

Nicks has done nothing for 2 years. We have an older receiver being cut who did produce and we are talking about bringing in a less performing younger one

Just not exciting to me.

Nicks has done nothing for 2 years. We have an older receiver being cut who did produce and we are talking about bringing in a less performing younger one

Just not exciting to me.

Nicks produced more than Smith last season.