Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McNutt as No. 1 WR

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Since this guy is now our no. 1 WR anyone have any info/opinions on this guy other than he converted from QB to WR?

Sounds like he's a big, athletic target but needs to work on his route running. Also, is a non-factor on special teams (from everything I've read).

Will he have a breakout year? Is he better than LaFell?

1 person likes this

Posted

GOAT

Posted

with his one attempt it certainly proved his potential is > Lafail! I actually feel good about this guy. The others ps guys are nothing to get too excited about imo. With that one pass, that kid went after it, those other guys are running around and not creating that space.... yea, yea, i know some will disagree but I'm being optimistic believe it or not. McNutt will be a solid #2 or 3 when the dust settles. watch and see

1 person likes this

Posted

Since this guy is now our no. 1 WR anyone have any info/opinions on this guy other than he converted from QB to WR?

Sounds like he's a big, athletic target but needs to work on his route running. Also, is a non-factor on special teams (from everything I've read).

Will he have a breakout year? Is he better than LaFell?

He should get the work on his route running this year

Posted

I'm willing to bet he is our no. 1 for about another week or so until we sign someone.

Either way, if any of these two receivers turn out to be a no. 1, then gettleman needs a pat on the back.

That said, bring in some talent getts.

2 people like this

Posted

Nobody here can tell you if a McNutt is better than Lafell.

All we know is that one played last year and one didn't

2 people like this

Posted

I'm willing to bet he is our no. 1 for about another week or so until we sign someone.

Either way, if any of these two receivers turn out to be a no. 1, then gettleman needs a pat on the back.

That said, bring in some talent getts.

"its already on the roster"

Posted

at the very least, we must draft a wr in the 1st! a vet would be nice in addition.

Posted

Nobody here can tell you if a McNutt is better than Lafell.

All we know is that one played last year and one didn't

opinions .. just asked for opinions

1 person likes this

Posted

Hes the number 1 in the all important part of the season where no games are played or even practices are held.

2 people like this

Posted

Sometimes I feel like a McNutt, sometimes I don't.

7 people like this

Posted

I'm all for drafting a stud WR in the first to grow some serious chemistry that will be sustained for many many years. The sooner the better.

I cringe saying this, but perhaps a superstar LT isn't as important for us, because Cam is in fact so mobile and hard to tackle. Don't get me wrong can needs to have protection, but we've been putting of getting him a bonified #1 threat for so long. We could get someone in here who can get the job done at LT for a year or two until we have the ability to bring in a big time LT