Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 NCAA Tournament

242 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope Cotton gets drafted. Great kid, really nice off the court and recently engaged. 

Posted

Cotton is definitely getting drafted. It would be a travesty if he didn't.

Posted

JMM!

Posted

UNC looks to be closing the deal. It must be nice having go to players with more than 30 games of experience at the end of a game.

Posted

Cotton is a scoring machine.  JMM came up huge with that rebound.

Posted

Survive and advance.

Posted

Damn. This one stings pretty bad. Thought we were going to pull it out when we got into the bonus. Hats off to UNC but I still believe Cotton was the best player on the floor tonight.

Providence hockey down a goal in the Hockey East semi-final. Tough night for Providence fans and alums like myself. Pulling for my other alma mater the SDSU Aztecs the rest of the way now. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn. This one stings pretty bad. Thought we were going to pull it out when we got into the bonus. Hats off to UNC but I still believe Cotton was the best player on the floor tonight.

Providence hockey down a goal in the Hockey East semi-final. Tough night for Providence fans and alums like myself. Pulling for my other alma mater the SDSU Aztecs the rest of the way now.

"Scoreboard." -Marcus Paige

1 person likes this

Posted

"Scoreboard." -Marcus Paige

Classy. 

Posted

GG dude. SDSU looks good. Cotton man...,wow. Big time player.

1 person likes this

Posted

Classy.

Don't take it personally. You are a good poster in the main forum - but the college bball sub is a war zone. Cheers.

1 person likes this

Posted

GG dude. SDSU looks good. Cotton man...,wow. Big time player.

SDSU just does not have the offense to take them very far. Very good defensively and athletic but Thames will have to carry them. Good game is right! Really wanted to see these senior get a tournament win but I'm glad Cotton showed out in his final game as a college athlete. 

1 person likes this