- - - - -

Want Gettleman out?

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#41 chknwing

chknwing

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:43 AM

here as well, which more than likely, Gman/JR will have seen it.  http://boards.panthe...-Dave-Gettleman

#42 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

Blessed.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationTre 4, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:48 AM

Our fans are the laughing stock of the NFL because we blindly follow a organization that has never had back to back winning seasons. And with a straight face, we defend them even when everyone else out the planet sees it for what it is.

Not because some kid made a petition. Just about every team in the NFL has some petition about wanting somebody fired. Go to other forums, they bitch and complain just as much as the huddle. Remember the falcons wanted their coach fired last year. That's just fans.

They laugh, because we walk around with our chest poked out like we've won something, it took a winning streak to make this team relevant last year and even then we still weren't respected. Why? Because we aren't consistent winners. But this fan base thinks we are the 9ers, we ain't the 9ers and honestly we are closer to the Browns.

They laugh because they see a playoff team with a young, once in a life time QB, and we want him to throw to Jerricho Cotchery. That's why they laugh, they pity us and if you weren't a Panther's fan you would too.

This right here. This is why were the laughingstock of the league. Not this petition or w/e it is Madhatter said. Other teams, especially big market teams, prob deal with this petition crap yearly

#43 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

Wow he hasn't even had a chance to unpack yet. He is trying to put his footprint on the team.

I will admit I am a little worried about some of his decisions in regards to the receiver on the roster but the man has been into NFL scouting for over 40 years.

Let him do his job without crucifixion

#44 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:51 AM

Absurd.

#45 chknwing

chknwing

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:51 AM

I just want the fuging steak.  I dont care how the cow was slaughtered

#46 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:58 AM

Panthers fans are not made fun of for being cocky. I can guarantee you that. We're made fun of because we're bad fans. Because we allow EVERY team to walk into BoA and control our stadium. Because we aren't intelligent football fans. Because we aren't able to see the big picture. Because we all keep saying "Cam Newton is going to have to throw the ball to himself next year". And definitely because we don't understand a formula to get to "sustained success".

We made some steps forward this year. We controlled the New Orleans game in the rain. Ask Drew Brees if he could hear himself think in that game. I couldn't hear myself yelling so I know it was loud.

#47 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:01 AM

We made some steps forward this year. We controlled the New Orleans game in the rain. Ask Drew Brees if he could hear himself think in that game. I couldn't hear myself yelling so I know it was loud.

Agreed.  Going forward, let's hope it doesn't take a winning season or a game that had Division title implications for us to be that way.  Once the Steelers stop owning our stadium then we can say we're getting somewhere.  

#48 WOW!!

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

Simple poo like this really bother you that much??

The petition got 16 people to sign it not 16,000 .

Was this really worth your anger??

#49 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

HUDDLER

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:05 AM

Agreed. Going forward, let's hope it doesn't take a winning season or a game that had Division title implications for us to be that way. Once the Steelers stop owning our stadium then we can say we're getting somewhere.

Fans don't show up to watch their team lose, you can't ask a fan base to be losing their voices for a team that's 1-8

#50 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:09 AM

This right here. This is why were the laughingstock of the league. Not this petition or w/e it is Madhatter said. Other teams, especially big market teams, prob deal with this petition crap yearly

During playoffs, I heard several Patriot, a Giants, a Philly, and Dallas fan comment to me on how we now have a real GM, but rest assured we/JR would do something to screw it up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users