Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam having ankle surgery tomorrow: Breaking news

155 posts in this topic

Posted

Let the hyperbole begin.

Missing OTAs and mini-camp with a batch of new receivers isn't a big deal. fug off.

1 person likes this

Posted

@AdamSchefter: When doctors operate on Cam Newton's ankle Wednesday, they will NOT be inserting a wide receiver.

8 people like this

Posted

@josephperson: Cam injured the ankle Week 16 against the Jets. Played the regular-season finale and the playoff game. Apparently was still having soreness.

We played nawlins week 16. Prob a cheap shot.

Posted

@EvilMikeTomlin: Cam Newton to have ankle surgery tomorrow. Panthers update team photo: http://t.co/RdUdPHU1Lx

4 people like this

Posted

Missing OTAs and mini-camp with a batch of new receivers isn't a big deal. fug off.

Right, I mean, nevermind his rookie season where he had limited time to prepare as well.

Can The Huddle stop whining and crying for a minute? Jeez. You act as if he tore his ACL.

1 person likes this

Posted

@AdamSchefter: When doctors operate on Cam Newton's ankle Wednesday, they will NOT be inserting a wide receiver.

Not sure if I love or hate that this is a real tweet.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hopefully there are no delays.

Cam missing any valuable time working with the new guys would be disastrous.

Posted

Somebody just had to go make a thread about cam needing to speak up and then this happens. Way to go

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

good thing he'll have an outstanding offensive line and receiving corps to bail him out of potential running situations this season

2 people like this

Posted

Right, I mean, nevermind his rookie season where he had limited time to prepare as well.

Can The Huddle stop whining and crying for a minute? Jeez. You act as if he tore his ACL.

EVERYONE had limited time to prepare for the season genius.

Posted

Cams Ankle has been giving him trouble since the last game against the Saints in '12, maybe even longer.