Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigBoss

Duke sucks

Guest Dark Knight   
Guest Dark Knight

Of course, you want me to be completely complementary? Not gonna happen.

So make like a fetus, or Duke in the NCAAs, & abort.

toldozer    2,289

So make like a fetus, or Duke in the NCAAs, & abort.

Pretty sure it isn't the fetuses choice but that's not a discussion for this board

Guest Dark Knight   
Guest Dark Knight

Pretty sure it isn't the fetuses choice but that's not a discussion for this board

Duke played a superior team...

Wasn't exactly their choice either.

4Corners    2,007

My buddy is a big dookie - and the amount of poo I got from him after that Belmont game was a lot. A lot of poo talking even for him. I imagine there's people here with similar situations. Def returned the favor the past couple of days. Doesn't feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot, eh dookies? 

Good luck with the whole Syracuse "rivalry" dookies, UNC will just continue to focus on winning championships. 

Also, IF carolina loses today - I don't want to hear A WORD from the bitter dookie fans. Your season was a complete failure and you embarrassed yourselves. You gotta think Jabari is probably wondering WHAT IF he would have maybe went to another school and played for a coach that could have better prepared him for the next level. 

But hey, just like Lehigh, yall did make Mercer famous. I wonder if Mercer's coach is going to right Mike a letter thanking him for that nice little pay raise he's gonna get in a few weeks? 

OWNED !!!!

BigBoss    733

If he had the chance to get Wiggins or Parker, he would have easily taken one or the other but as a rule he does not heavily recruit players that he knows are only going to stay one yeah. He has even dropped hints about saying that he is not comfortable with the Calipari approach.

And it's worked for him and Carolina as they average a championship every four or so years since he's been the head coach of Carolina.

Julius Randle, Harrison Barnes, James MacAdoo (he didn't but he fit the type completely) Brandon Wright, Jahlil Okafor, Justin Jackson, Andrew Wiggins and others... he like all others has about 1 or 2 every year he goes for....

but his model does work. Why does it work?

Because Duke sucks.

pstall    5,759

If Parker stays and the Okafor kid coming I say duke is final four next yr.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

4Corners    2,007

If Parker stays and the Okafor kid coming I say duke is final four next yr.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Listen dookie, Parker is gone. Hood's gone too. Reality check time.

I know you probably got excited with Jabari's comments after their loss - but he was emotional after basically accomplishing absolutely nothing all season and being on the wrong end of one of the biggest NCAA tourney..nay...sports upsets of all time. After he has time to lick his wounds and get his mind right, he's going to realize the rational (and easy) decision to make is go be one of the top 2 picks in the NBA draft.

Guest Dark Knight   
Guest Dark Knight

Listen dookie, Parker is gone. Hood's gone too. Reality check time.

I know you probably got excited with Jabari's comments after their loss - but he was emotional after basically accomplishing absolutely nothing all season and being on the wrong end of one of the biggest NCAA tourney..nay...sports upsets of all time. After he has time to lick his wounds and get his mind right, he's going to realize the rational (and easy) decision to make is go be one of the top 2 picks in the NBA draft.

Never underestimate the sliminess of the rat. Jay Williams had a verbal from the team selecting #3 he would not fall past them, yet he came back to "improve his draft stock."