* * * * * 2 votes

Duke sucks

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:08 AM

Of course, you want me to be completely complementary? Not gonna happen.

So make like a fetus, or Duke in the NCAAs, & abort.

#47 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:37 AM

So make like a fetus, or Duke in the NCAAs, & abort.

Pretty sure it isn't the fetuses choice but that's not a discussion for this board

#48 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

Pretty sure it isn't the fetuses choice but that's not a discussion for this board

Duke played a superior team...

Wasn't exactly their choice either.

#49 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,178 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:47 AM

I wonder if bigcrybaby has any info on PJ Hairston?

BWHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

#50 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,178 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

My buddy is a big dookie - and the amount of poo I got from him after that Belmont game was a lot. A lot of poo talking even for him. I imagine there's people here with similar situations. Def returned the favor the past couple of days. Doesn't feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot, eh dookies? 

Good luck with the whole Syracuse "rivalry" dookies, UNC will just continue to focus on winning championships. 

Also, IF carolina loses today - I don't want to hear A WORD from the bitter dookie fans. Your season was a complete failure and you embarrassed yourselves. You gotta think Jabari is probably wondering WHAT IF he would have maybe went to another school and played for a coach that could have better prepared him for the next level. 

But hey, just like Lehigh, yall did make Mercer famous. I wonder if Mercer's coach is going to right Mike a letter thanking him for that nice little pay raise he's gonna get in a few weeks? 

OWNED !!!!

#51 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:14 AM

4YMKz.jpg

cartman-licks-tears-o.gif

#52 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:24 PM

men-s-american-apparel-duck-fuke-t-shirt

#53 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

If he had the chance to get Wiggins or Parker, he would have easily taken one or the other but as a rule he does not heavily recruit players that he knows are only going to stay one yeah. He has even dropped hints about saying that he is not comfortable with the Calipari approach.

And it's worked for him and Carolina as they average a championship every four or so years since he's been the head coach of Carolina.

Julius Randle, Harrison Barnes, James MacAdoo (he didn't but he fit the type completely) Brandon Wright, Jahlil Okafor, Justin Jackson, Andrew Wiggins and others... he like all others has about 1 or 2 every year he goes for....

but his model does work. Why does it work?

Because Duke sucks.

#54 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,273 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

If Parker stays and the Okafor kid coming I say duke is final four next yr.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#55 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,178 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

If Parker stays and the Okafor kid coming I say duke is final four next yr.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Listen dookie, Parker is gone. Hood's gone too. Reality check time.

I know you probably got excited with Jabari's comments after their loss - but he was emotional after basically accomplishing absolutely nothing all season and being on the wrong end of one of the biggest NCAA tourney..nay...sports upsets of all time. After he has time to lick his wounds and get his mind right, he's going to realize the rational (and easy) decision to make is go be one of the top 2 picks in the NBA draft.

#56 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

Listen dookie, Parker is gone. Hood's gone too. Reality check time.

I know you probably got excited with Jabari's comments after their loss - but he was emotional after basically accomplishing absolutely nothing all season and being on the wrong end of one of the biggest NCAA tourney..nay...sports upsets of all time. After he has time to lick his wounds and get his mind right, he's going to realize the rational (and easy) decision to make is go be one of the top 2 picks in the NBA draft.

Never underestimate the sliminess of the rat. Jay Williams had a verbal from the team selecting #3 he would not fall past them, yet he came back to "improve his draft stock."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com