Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signing pics

104 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

WR Jerricho Cotchery

BjMQqvfCEAA8Dky.jpg

That table,chairs and room looks reel nice!

Posted · Report post

Favorite signing - Cotchery. Least favorite - Harper. Cotchery is a big upgrade over LaDrops.

I just don't understand the dislike for Harper. He is basically Mike Michael with more control. He is also going to give Brees fits when we play them. Tough, nasty dude I like the sign.

Posted · Report post

Handsome men.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How does Underwood fit his hair inside a helmet?

Posted · Report post

Gross is probably kicking himself for having retired and miss out on all the hair jokes this season

Posted · Report post

I just don't understand the dislike for Harper. He is basically Mike Michael with more control. He is also going to give Brees fits when we play them. Tough, nasty dude I like the sign.

He's a douchebag slow old man.

Posted · Report post

3 different rooms. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Harper looks like somebody's grandfather
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Head over to panthers.com to check out little interview Jericho did. He seems like a great addition to clt. I didn't know he went nc state and that his wife was from here.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

QB Joe Webb

BjSKGwrCYAAKlv3.jpg

Nice touch w/the Panther helmet.

Posted · Report post

Gross is probably kicking himself for having retired and miss out on all the hair jokes this season

I have a feeling he'll be around the locker room. He needs to team up with mike craft. Its cool we have a "big dude" as our tv personality. We're not giving into that Ryan Seacrest pretty boy bullshit. We're keepin it real.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Well I dislike Harper for his late hit on Smitty in 2011 but I can get over that.  I dislike the signing overall because Harper's play dropped off significantly last season.  Maybe he has a renaissance playing behind that front 7 but I just wasn't a fan of the signing.  Cotchery had one of his best seasons last year.  Panthers look like they are gearing up to double-dip on the O-Line in the draft.