4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA

N.C. State sophomore T.J. Warren has decided to enter the NBA Draft, sources tell Yahoo. Formal announcement will come early this week.

Adam Rowe @BlueDevilLair

So @DraftExpress has Rodney Hood in the draft and staying in. Been told its "99%" he's gone. 

#2 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

Hood is an NBA role player. In my opinion he should stay in school.

#3 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:53 PM

I think once Hood can get with a better coach who can utilize his abilities, he's going to flourish. He is without a doubt an NBA player. Setting screens and running from baseline to baseline chucking threes and long two pointers isn't a friendly system for a physical player trying to impress NBA scouts. I saw a lot of mocks had him before the season started as a T10 pick. His year in Durham may have cost him a lottery selection now, too. It's the same thing with Jabari, the Durham system isn't NBA friendly and Parker's stock (just like Hood's stock) has nowhere to go but down. Suliamon likely cost himself a nice NBA paycheck by hanging around this year too. 

#4 jdpanther5

jdpanther5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationBurlington

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:57 PM

Hood is an old sophomore, his stock is never gonna be higher (could go late lotto) so it makes the most sense to declare now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#5 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

@marcuspaige5 2m

Time to move on and focus on improving this offseason. Next year has a chance to be special!

marcuspaige5: @tpinsonn I never even thought of leaving, we got work to do fam

No surprise there. Only one left is JMM. Hope he sticks around for his SR year but if he leaves it he'll be missed but it's certainly not as a massive hit like losing Hood or especially Parker will be.

#6 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

@TheDukeNation Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft.

hegone!

#7 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

Ehh.. I think he'll be a solid pro. Just not a star player. He's ready to play now where as Parker still has some to learn but I expect him to go as well.

@marcuspaige5 2m

Time to move on and focus on improving this offseason. Next year has a chance to be special!

marcuspaige5: @tpinsonn I never even thought of leaving, we got work to do fam

No surprise there. Only one left is JMM. Hope he sticks around for his SR year but if he leaves it he'll be missed but it's certainly not as a massive hit like losing Hood or especially Parker will be.

I didn't expect him to leave but I didn't think Marshall was gong to leave either so... JMM really needs this season to improve his draft stock.. He's improved throughout the season but he still needs work.

#8 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

Ehh.. I think he'll be a solid pro. Just not a star player. He's ready to play now where as Parker still has some to learn but I expect him to go as well.

I didn't expect him to leave but I didn't think Marshall was gong to leave either so... JMM really needs this season to improve his draft stock.. He's improved throughout the season but he still needs work.

I knew KM was going to bounce after that year. Henson, Barnes, and Zeller were all leaving and I figured he'd leave with his friends. He probably should have stuck around 1 more year. I think next year's Heels could be facing another max exodus. I'm a UNC die hard, but as long as we don't have any repeat situations of what happened last summer, UNC is going to be very, very good next year. They'll be deep enough that if JMM does decide to leave early, we prob wouldn't even miss a beat once every one settled down. If the early reports are true, and MacAdoo is returning..... Paige, JMM, Brice Johnson, maybe Tokoto, and maybe one of the VHT freshmen coming in like Jackson could all leave especially if they have a deep and possible title run. 

#9 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

http://nba.si.com/20...lver/?eref=sihp

Jahil Okafor hasn't even played a dookie basketball game yet and he's already whining about going to the NBA draft next year. I'm not expecting anything great out of duke next season. Oakfor (and his dad) sounds like he doesn't even want to play college basketball. 

#10 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:54 PM

I agree that Hood should stay but there is really no room for him unless Parker declares.

#11 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:12 PM

I knew KM was going to bounce after that year. Henson, Barnes, and Zeller were all leaving and I figured he'd leave with his friends. He probably should have stuck around 1 more year. I think next year's Heels could be facing another max exodus. I'm a UNC die hard, but as long as we don't have any repeat situations of what happened last summer, UNC is going to be very, very good next year. They'll be deep enough that if JMM does decide to leave early, we prob wouldn't even miss a beat once every one settled down. If the early reports are true, and MacAdoo is returning..... Paige, JMM, Brice Johnson, maybe Tokoto, and maybe one of the VHT freshmen coming in like Jackson could all leave especially if they have a deep and possible title run. 

i'll trade a mass exodus for a title.

#12 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

i'll trade a mass exodus for a title.

Yes indeed

#13 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:32 AM

Confirmed: Joel Embiid to the NBA. Guess that possible #1 overall pick was to hard to turn down. Bet Turner goes to KU now.

#14 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

Kelvin Benjamin OROY

• HUDDLER
  • 3,537 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

Confirmed: Joel Embiid to the NBA. Guess that possible #1 overall pick was to hard to turn down. Bet Turner goes to KU now.

Yeah, go from living in Cameroon to being a millionaire in America. Probably his dream, not a hard decision.

#15 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

Looks like Ennis is gone as well. A little surprised by this one.

http://espn.go.com/n...aft-per-sources

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com