Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ricky Proehl and Don Gregory having dinner with WR Lattimer

232 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

How romantic.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't be shocked if we take him in the second due to us picking so late in the round.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't be shocked if we take him in the second due to us picking so late in the round.

Could see that.

(and would be quite happy about it)

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just from draftniks writing, they are saying some teams have a late 1st round grade on him. If Don and Ricky are having lunch with him, they must really like him a lot. I wouldn't be mad if we took him in the 1st nor 2nd.

Posted · Report post

He's replaced Landry as my WR crush this off season. Would love to possibly get both somehow. We need a speed demon with size, and a tough possession guy who can block and isn't afraid to make the tough catches across the middle. Kinda like what the Ravens had with Smith and Bolden.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

If it was Gettleman he'd make Lattimer pay.

So fucking stupid
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Really impressed with this guy. A very fluid athlete that high points the ball. He's also a natural hands catcher. He'd be a very good pick up in the 2nd-3rd round but I could see someone like the Pats or Seahawks snatching him up as a surprise pick in the 1st. Kid has all the tools.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yea there are some people saying he's a late 1st early 2nd guy. I don't know if I believe that but if he's there in the 2nd for us, he may be the pick.

Posted · Report post

That is good news. I like him in the 3rd. 

I am hearing end of second for Lattimer.  Who really knows, but they are showing him more interest than other players.

Posted · Report post

Just from draftniks writing, they are saying some teams have a late 1st round grade on him. If Don and Ricky are having lunch with him, they must really like him a lot. I wouldn't be mad if we took him in the 1st nor 2nd.

WR is so hard to tell, but if they like him that much, there is a very good reason and I will support it.

Posted · Report post

I'm starting to warm up to this guy.
1 person likes this