Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ricky Proehl and Don Gregory having dinner with WR Lattimer

232 posts in this topic

Posted

How romantic.

Posted

I wouldn't be shocked if we take him in the second due to us picking so late in the round.

4 people like this

Posted

I wouldn't be shocked if we take him in the second due to us picking so late in the round.

Could see that.

(and would be quite happy about it)

3 people like this

Posted

Just from draftniks writing, they are saying some teams have a late 1st round grade on him. If Don and Ricky are having lunch with him, they must really like him a lot. I wouldn't be mad if we took him in the 1st nor 2nd.

Posted

He's replaced Landry as my WR crush this off season. Would love to possibly get both somehow. We need a speed demon with size, and a tough possession guy who can block and isn't afraid to make the tough catches across the middle. Kinda like what the Ravens had with Smith and Bolden.

2 people like this

Posted

If it was Gettleman he'd make Lattimer pay.

So fuging stupid

2 people like this

Posted

Really impressed with this guy. A very fluid athlete that high points the ball. He's also a natural hands catcher. He'd be a very good pick up in the 2nd-3rd round but I could see someone like the Pats or Seahawks snatching him up as a surprise pick in the 1st. Kid has all the tools.

3 people like this

Posted

Yea there are some people saying he's a late 1st early 2nd guy. I don't know if I believe that but if he's there in the 2nd for us, he may be the pick.

Posted

That is good news. I like him in the 3rd. 

I am hearing end of second for Lattimer.  Who really knows, but they are showing him more interest than other players.

Posted

Just from draftniks writing, they are saying some teams have a late 1st round grade on him. If Don and Ricky are having lunch with him, they must really like him a lot. I wouldn't be mad if we took him in the 1st nor 2nd.

WR is so hard to tell, but if they like him that much, there is a very good reason and I will support it.

Posted

I'm starting to warm up to this guy.

1 person likes this