Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Ricky Proehl and Don Gregory having dinner with WR Lattimer

232 posts in this topic

I think there is something wrong with the video, I watched the whole thing and didnt see Brandon Colemon once.

is he a Brandon Marshall type?

I wouldn't be shocked if we take him in the second due to us picking so late in the round.

4 people like this

I wouldn't be shocked if we take him in the second due to us picking so late in the round.

Could see that.

(and would be quite happy about it)

3 people like this

Just from draftniks writing, they are saying some teams have a late 1st round grade on him. If Don and Ricky are having lunch with him, they must really like him a lot. I wouldn't be mad if we took him in the 1st nor 2nd.

He's replaced Landry as my WR crush this off season. Would love to possibly get both somehow. We need a speed demon with size, and a tough possession guy who can block and isn't afraid to make the tough catches across the middle. Kinda like what the Ravens had with Smith and Bolden.

2 people like this

If it was Gettleman he'd make Lattimer pay.

So fuging stupid

2 people like this

Really impressed with this guy. A very fluid athlete that high points the ball. He's also a natural hands catcher. He'd be a very good pick up in the 2nd-3rd round but I could see someone like the Pats or Seahawks snatching him up as a surprise pick in the 1st. Kid has all the tools.

3 people like this