Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Ricky Proehl and Don Gregory having dinner with WR Lattimer

i think his 40 time shows when he runs go/ vertical routes and YAC. his routes at Indiana was limited based on the scheme.i love that he is also working with Marshall on route running, which is huge.

Would not mind him in the second at all. We pick so late that it is basically a third round pick.

I hope he's there for the pro days, PSU's was yesterday and LSU's is today.

he is not there at the pro day, he is at Indiana working out Cody Latimer, and tomorrow he will be heading to Vandy to workout Jordan Matthews and the other WRs there. i bet the panthers have scouts at LSU, and had some at PSU yesterday.private workouts are a lot better compared to just watching pro days, and Ricky will probably work those guys out sometime this month.

Feeling blessed that the Panthers have Ricky. I do believe he knows what he is doing. He spent the majority of his career with the Rams but is doing work for the Panthers. I am expecting great things going forward.

FWIW I asked @nfldraftscout about the panthers draft interests and I got this: http://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/453942083049385984

I'm not going to say it's an absolute lock this guy is the pick at #28, but I swear I have this feeling that it could happen. 

I just like everything I see about Latimer. He just passes the eyeball test to me. Like I've said in previous threads, if we've done our homework and fully evaluated what type of talent we think he is/going to be, I don't have a big issue taking him at #28. Like I said though that's just my opinion and I know a good bit of others disagree that it's waaaaaay to high to take him. 

He is however my man crush for this year's draft. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    alcmike