Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This year's Aaron Rodgers?

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Its not that Bridgewater is short, its his small frame the makes him unattractive, but outside of that, I' take him if we had a strong oline and need a QB.

Posted

He won't fall.

Teams are now engaging in their yearly draft deception plan.

If he goes to Tampa he'll fall alright, right onto a stretcher after Monsters Inc make a TB&J sandwich out of him. Hope that happens!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

If he goes to Tampa he'll fall alright, right onto a stretcher after Monsters Inc make a TB&J sandwich out of him. Hope that happens!!!

I don't even think he gets to tampa (I could be wrong)

A bunch of teams are leaking reports of "bad workouts" when in fact he only had one with the Brows

NFL teams are scheming to try and get this kid to drop.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the #1 qb maybe even player on 7-8 teams in the top 15

Posted

If he fell, which he almost definitely won't, then option #1 would be look for a trade. I'm talking a good trade too, because I would undoubtedly take Teddy with the #1 overall this year if I was looking for a QB.

It not, you can't pass on this kind of player. Groom him under Cam for 3 years or so and then get an absolute blockbuster of a trade for multiple firsts somewhere down the line.

2 people like this

Posted

If he's there at 28, we trade back. I know DG isn't big on trading back, but Denver traded up for The Golden Calf of Bristol. I'm sure we could get a couple seconds for Bridgewater.

Posted

FYI: Mel Kiper's latest mock has Bridgewater dropping all the way to the first pick of Round Two (Texans).

Do you find that plausible or do you think he's lost his mind?

Posted

FYI: Mel Kiper's latest mock has Bridgewater dropping all the way to the first pick of Round Two (Texans).

Absolutely plausible. But hopefully the Texans will fear NE, Denver, or another team (like Jax) trading with Seattle above them enough to work a deal involving Andre Johnson to us to get to 28.

Posted

^ btw the above scenario also gives us Cyrus at 33, who is now often mocked to the Redskins at 34.

Posted

Bridgewater's agent responds to the story (PFT)

If I was his agent I would be furious at the picture they used:

bridgewater.jpg?w=228

That is a "doh" face if I have ever seen one.

Posted

I'm guessing he might go somewhere in the vicinity of CLE's 2nd pick in the 1st round - especially if the Browns don't go QB at 5. Teams looking to leapfrog them may be working the phones with Cincy and San Diego at 24-25. The Texans could offer 33 and 101. I wouldn't mind the Chargers taking that if Nix is gone or the team like DaQuan Jones more.

Posted

Raiders releasing Pryor tomorrow.  I'd rather sign him as a third stringer than draft one this

year.  He'd be cheap.