Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

updownsigma

2012 NFL redraft: oh, RGIII didn't go #1?

46 posts in this topic

Not sure the Dolphins would have passed on Tannehill for Alfred Morris. Okay, Morris has done very well to date, but by the same notion, Tannehill has improved each season and could be set for a big step forward. I think Tannehill would still go to the Dolphins.

Another questionable decision is Lavonte David. The guy has become one of the best 4-3 outside linebackers. I'd have loved to have seen him come here. But if we miss on Kuechly, I think taking David would have made sense in a redraft. So for me, David would have gone top ten, or at least a lot higher than 24.

Two seasons and two playoff appearances after the team went 2-14 the year before he was drafted.  He's set all kinds of passing records for rookie and second year QBs.  The kid is damn good.  I don't know why so many of our fans are so defensive about the guy.  Our guy happens to be really damn good too.  No need to be a hater.

Lol, that was a tanked season if i've ever seen one. Colts fans were actually cheering for their team to lose (the suck for luck campaign). In my opinion that season does not count for anything and cant be used to credit Luck for what he has done in the NFL.

Colts went to the playoffs 10 straight times before the 2011 season so if anything he has managed to keep winning in a horrible division with an organisation that knows how to win.

I don't see how Cordy Glenn, who is now a top 10 LT, wouldn't be taken in the 1st round.

2 people like this

Lol at luck #1

What's he done in the playoffs that Russell Wilson hasn't besides throw like 16 interceptions/game?

1 person likes this

Lol at luck #1

What's he done in the playoffs that Russell Wilson hasn't besides throw like 16 interceptions/game?

I think it has to do with the fact that like Cam Newton, he's completely carrying that offense.  Russell Wilson has an elite defense to lean on and a very good offense surrounding him.  Luck doesn't have that.  I think the majority of NFL GMs would take Luck over Wilson if given the choice between them.

I think it has to do with the fact that like Cam Newton, he's completely carrying that offense.  RG3 has an elite defense to lean on and a very good offense surrounding him.  Luck doesn't have that.  I think the majority of NFL GMs would take Luck over Wilson if given the choice between them.

Redskins defense is horrible.

1 person likes this

Redskins defense is horrible.

I mistyped.  I meant Russell Wilson were I typed RG3.  Fixed it.  No clue how I did that.

LOL at Burfict ahead of Lavonte David

LOL at Burfict ahead of Lavonte David

Yeah, I didn't get that one.  Burfict has clearly proven his doubters wrong, but I'd rather have David.

1 person likes this

I live in Indy and of course, the games are all shown on local TV so I see them all. Luck is a damn good, young QB. If he was on the Panthers, nobody would be complaining. I can assure you of that.