Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

Indiana Pacers vs. Atlanta Hawks Playoff Series Thread

70 posts in this topic

I know that Brooklyn swept Miami in the REGULAR SEASON, but do you honestly believe that they will beat Miami after watching them against Toronto today, who played like hot garbage and still lost by only 6?

No I don't. I do however, think they match up the best against Miami. I would've said Indiana but this team looks like it's fallen apart. Whatever the hell is going on in that locker room seems like it's not fixable.

1 person likes this

This is why I wanted the Pacers over the Raptors.. We could of had a legitimate chance at sweeping these guys.

1 person likes this

This sucks... if Miami doesn't lose to Atlanta they are number one and Indy is number two.

The NBA will flip poo tomorrow if we go out and beat Miami lol

1 person likes this

Road teams handling business today.

The NBA will flip poo tomorrow if we go out and beat Miami lol

I've been really thinking about this and I can't decide which would be better, let the Heat win game 1 get comfy then beat them in games 2-5 or take it to them in the first game and risk "waking" up playoff Heat. I'm leaning towards the former but I want to see us win tomorrow.

Indiana has lost that "us against the world" swagger they had going on.  We could definitely take these guys out.

I don't how or why but trading for Evan Turner really f*cked the Pacers in the ass.