Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have to say this.

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Are there any others like me, who don't drink at all?

no.

5 people like this

Posted

20pv86x.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Heretic Evil Cousin

that sounds like an awesome brew man...

Posted

depending on your reason... i admire you. such self-control tends to be rare. though if youre some legalistic butt, you'll get no sympathy from me haha just saying.

1 person likes this

Posted

Let's get this thread going with a slight derailing.

So wellwellwell, what is it that you have been drinking today?

I've been drinking various craft IPA's from my good fridge stash. I drank a Heretic Evil Cousin and am now halfway done with an Altamont Shelter IPA growler.

Hey bro you know of any good spots in Vegas for craft beer? I'm heading there tomorrow for a quick 2 night deal. I hit The Pub at Monte Carlo last time and it was decent. Any others?

Posted

I don't trust people who don't drink....

More specifically I don't trust people who don't drink at blackout parties because they remember things they shouldnt

2 people like this

Posted

I should cut back, myself. Especially on game days, I had to watch highlights of all the Panther home games last year because it was pretty blurry for me.

Posted

Ex alcoholic?

Religious belief?

Just don't like the feeling?

no.

depending on your reason... i admire you. such self-control tends to be rare. though if youre some legalistic butt, you'll get no sympathy from me haha just saying.

I don't trust people who don't drink....

More specifically I don't trust people who don't drink at blackout parties because they remember things they shouldnt

I never drink. Just never really been into it. I've seen what it can do it people especially in the jazz scene in Detroit years back. Would rather sustain my health and pretty much only drink water.  It's funny I go to the bar every weekend during the season to watch the Panthers and everyone shits on me for drinking water.

5 people like this

Posted

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey bro you know of any good spots in Vegas for craft beer? I'm heading there tomorrow for a quick 2 night deal. I hit The Pub at Monte Carlo last time and it was decent. Any others?

Public House at the Venetian has something like a five page beer menu and decent gastropub eats. It's somewhat pricey, but where in Vegas isn't lol

2 people like this

Posted

First of all, WellWellWell I too enjoy the Panther Bandwagon and have been onboard 20+ years.

Secondly if you want a kick ass beer.  Go to the Philippines and have a Red Horse.   Smooth beer and has a helleva kick to it.

I was there in March for about 2 1/2 weeks.  Did two (roughly 20oz bottles) in about 45 minutes with a San Miguel to follow (3 in an hour) and I was not feeling any pain. 

(in before all the lightweight jokes)  I woke overseas in Kuwait which is a dry country so I hadn't had drink in about 9 months so my tolerance was a bit low.   That said.   You drink a couple Red Horse's you'll know you are drinking a potent beer.  

I have been around the world and sampled some good beer.  Red Horse is my favorite.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hmmmm OP seems to be hallucinating.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app