Jump to content


KissMyConverse

Member Since 30 Sep 2011
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 04:56 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Whatever happened to that hot chick ...

28 August 2014 - 03:36 PM

And for the record she's pretty, as are 95% of the women in this world if you remove your dick from the equation. The other 5% are Steeler fans.


--------------------------------------
Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

Truer words have never been spoken.  


In Topic: For Those Concerned about Cotchery and Avant:

28 August 2014 - 07:59 AM

You know you can't read into what most teams do in pre-season. That goes tenfold for the Panthers offense since we have drafted Cam.

We all know he looks nothing like his regular season form in those 4 games, and I swear they tell him to work on one aspect or do one thing and forget the rest and he does. I still think Benjamin will be his go to guy but Cam was really good at looking at all his options last year and I think they will continue. 

I think the rest of the NFL world is going to get a rude awakening with what the Panthers do to the Bucs here in a week and a half. 


In Topic: Home Opener

27 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

Jesus Christ, another one? We're full dude

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Don't worry its farther West than you. 


In Topic: Home Opener

27 August 2014 - 10:15 AM

I'll be there...

It's my last big HOORAH before heading West. 


In Topic: Out of market Huddlers - how are you watching the Panthes games this year?

21 August 2014 - 01:59 PM

I've had DirectTV since I bought my house in Raleigh. I had the ticket first few years but realized it was a waste since I always watched the Panthers.

Now I'm moving to an apt in Sac-Town... which of course doesn't allow Direct TV... but it is in midtown so at least for the first year I'll just walk to the bar. I am guessing it won't be too crowded since it will be at 10am. 


Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.