OK....I'm putting this info out to you guys before I launch my new site next week and start blasting it to the rest of the Panthers world. I've got 26 paid deposits already so the cabana is already over 1/2 way reserved. I went ahead and reserved a 2nd one since I know we're going to need it. That doesn't mean to sleep on getting your deposits in because those are the only way to reserve your spots and the level of interest in this trip is ridiculous.
Three Huddlers have signed up already - One of them is a loudmouth yankee who likes women from opposing teams, one is from FL and has been on our Miami and Tampa trips, the other is a lurker who went to Miami with us and will probably be the only fit male there.
This trip is going to be awesome. I hope that some of you can make it....or else you'll have to sign up for the All Pro section to see all of the awesome pics.
Here's a reminder in case you forgot.....
Jax.JPG 174.17KB 179 downloads
jax 2.jpg 128.22KB 180 downloads
· 2 nights or 1 night stay at the Crowne Plaza Riverfront in Downtown Jacksonville (will become the Double Tree this summer)
· Welcoming pool party at the hotel on Saturday with food, drinks, and entertainment
· 1/2 priced hotel parking (Normally $10)
· $1 off breakfast at the hotel
· Roundtrip water taxi ticket on Sunday
· Sunday morning all-inclusive tailgate starting at 9am with entertainment (menu & details coming soon)
· Your ticket to the game with a bunch of Panthers fans either in the poolside cabana or the lower level behind the Panthers' bench
· Trip T-shirt, koozie, and other "goodies"
· Transportation package including motorcoach from Charlotte and 1 night stay (Saturday night) also available. Must have 50 total people for this package to go.
· A 2015 Roaring Riot Membership (includes member shirt/koozie/sticker, priority trip registration, $25 off future trips, discounts at local businesses, and more…)
CABANA PACKAGE INCLUDES
PRE-GAME (1 1/2 HOUR PRIOR TO KICKOFF)
· GRAB & GO SNACKS
Crunchy Vegetable Chips
Zesty Snack Mix
· FRESH VEGETABLES CRUDITE
Firecracker ranch and green goddess dipping sauces
· MARKET FRESH FRUIT
Florida grown and tropical fresh fruit
· ENDLESS GAME DAY HOT DOGS
We’ll keep bringing them as long as you keep eating them. Served with your favorite hot dog condiments and bags of
· PIMENTO CHEESE STEAKBURGER SLIDERS
Angus beef burger topped with spicy Pimento cheese, smoky aioli and okra pickles on a brioche roll.
KICK-OFF (THROUGH HALF-TIME)
· CHILLED PEEL & EAT
· MAYPORT SHRIMP COCKTAIL
Poached with Old Bay, served with “old school” cocktail sauce with horseradish
· SPICY CHICKEN WINGS
Everyone’s favorite! Traditional Buffalo-style chicken wings served with Blue cheese dressing or
· GREEK SALAD
Romaine, cucumber, tomato, Kalamata olives, chickpeas, pepperoncini, Feta cheese and fresh oregano with a red wine vinaigrette topped with crispy pita strips
· CUP-CAKE SUNDAES
Our baker’s signature cup cakes with vanilla ice cream served in a grab-and-go cup
· WARM CHOCOLATE CHUNK MINI COOKIES
· WATERMELON & STRAWBERRIES
· SALSA AND GUACAMOLE
House made fresh guacamole, salsa verde and salsa cruda with crisp tortilla chips
Cabana Package - 4/room 3/room 2/room
2/nights = $465 $485 $525
1/night = $435 $445 $465
1/night + bus = $500 $510 $530
Lower Level - 4/room 3/room 2/room
2/nights = $340 $360 $400
1/night = $310 $320 $340
1/night + bus = $400 $340 $405
1. $100/person deposit is due immediately to reserve your spot on the trip. All deposits will be 100% refundable until 10 days after the release of the NFL schedule. At that time if you are unable to go because of the date we will refund all of your paid deposit in full.
2. 50% of the remaining balance will be due in mid-May (date not finalized)
3. 100% of the balance will be due in late July (date not finalized)