Hopefully I will get pretty close to the actual results here.
1. Buccaneers - Jameis Winston, QB, FST: Obvious pick, top five player in the draft and a franchise qb.
2. Titans - Marcus Mariota, QB, ORE: Another obvious pick, might go to a different team, but he will not move from the #2 slot.
3. Jaguars - Dante Fowler, DE, FLO: Fits perfectly into the defense as a DE and provides great pass rush.
4. Raiders - Kevin White, WR, WV: Athletic freak that gives Carr his weapon for the next decade.
5. Redskins - Randy Gregory, OLB, NEB: Best pass rusher on the board helps Redskins improve that atrocious D.
6. Jets - Vic Beasley, OLB, CLEM: Showed up big at the combine and is rewarded by becoming the centerpiece of an ultra talented defense.
7. Bears - Leonard Williams, DT, USC: Bears get him gift wrapped, fills a hole and is the best player left.
8. Falcons - Shane Ray, OLB, MISS: Falcons are thankful the Raiders skipped on a pass rusher and land an elite talent here.
9. Giants - Amari Cooper, WR, ALA: Giants take the BPA, and the belief around the league is that Cooper fills that role.
10. Rams - Brandon Scherff, G, IOW: Kicking Robinson out to tackle and this allows them to have a day one starter at guard. Blue chip prospect.
11. Vikings - Trae Waynes, CB, MST: Elite corner to pair with Rhodes and allows them to push Captain to a suited nickel role.
12. Browns - Danny Shelton, DT, WAS: Big guy on the d-line to help beef up an already strong D.
13. Saints - Bud Dupree, OLB, KEN: Might be the most talented pass rusher in the class, will ease him into the game ala Aldon smith.
14. Dolphins - Todd Gurley, RB, GEO: Ryan Tannehill would love a running back to take the pressure off of him, why not give him the best player on the board?
15. 49ers - DeVante Parker, WR, LOU: Best player on the board, gives Kap a young weapon, and fills a need.
16. Texans - Arik Armstead, DE, ORE: Pair him with Watt and Clowney, and suddenly Andrew Luck is shaking.
17. Chargers - Cameron Erving, G, FST: Protect Philip Rivers with the best interior lineman available, very underrated prospect.
18. Chiefs - Ereck Flowers, T, MIA: He falls a bit to 18 and the Chiefs run to the podium.
19. Browns - La'el Collins, T, LSU: Fills a need a right tackle and gives the Browns a solid line on both sides of the ball.
20. Eagles - Marcus Peters, CB, WAS: Hugely talented cover corner that fits the defensive scheme they are trying to go with.
21. Bengals - Malcom Brown, DT, TEX: Bengals need an inside presence and Brown gives them that as the best player on the board.
22. Steelers - Landon Collins, S, ALA: Collins falls a bit and the Steelers are happy to take Troy's replacement and potential stud here.
23. Lions - Tevin Coleman, RB, IND: Lions need to pair someone with Bell, and keep pressure off Stafford, they take the best running back available and cruise to a top 10 offense.
24. Cardinals - Jalen Collins, CB, LSU: Replace Cromartie with a great corner prospect, fits right in with Peterson.
25. Panthers - Jaelen Strong, WR, ARST: Land a very solid #2 to pair with Benjamin and give Cam the help he so rightfully deserves.
26. Ravens - Eddie Goldman, DT, FST: They lost Ngata and fill his role with Goldman, not on the same level, but certainly fills a need.
27. Cowboys - Jordan Philips, DT, OKL: They don't have much going on with the interior line, and Philips gives them a day one starter.
28. Broncos - Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA: Needs to improve the middle of that 3-4 defense, fills a need and can start day one.
29. Colts - Melvin Gordon, RB, WIS: They were desperate enough to nab Trent Richardson, so why not nab the best runner available and a great value pick here, pair him with Frank Gore and let the good times role.
30. Packers - Benardrick McKinney, ILB, MST: Day one starter in the defense, very athletic for an ILB.
31. Saints - Maxx Williams, TE, MINN: Trade Jimmy Graham for Maxx Williams and about 100m in cap room. Dangerous threat and the best TE in the draft.
32. Patriots - Philip Dorsett, WR, MIA: Patriots need a guy who takes the top off the defense and this guy certainly does that very well.
Hilarious listening to people bash someone for being "mediocre" when they are one if th 15 best in the world at what they do. The competition for head coaches is fierce and competitive. Yet people who can only dream at being just below avg at their jobs continue to take shots....priceless.
Gosh golly gee, how can anyone bash Jimmy Clausen when he is one of the 35th best in the world at what he does. What a bunch of lozers.
Err yeah, I am about as democratic as they come and I completely agree with this. 20 weeks is way too long of a waiting time for an abortion. I don't know if you guys have ever seen a late term abortion, but it is absolutely horrifying.