In no particular order...
1. Tyrell Sutton - Was 2yds rushing less than Vaughn (who led the team), but also had the lone TD. Led the team in receptions as well as tied with Brockel for the longest offensive play of the game for the Panthers. The Michelangelo of the TMNPanthers. I hope he doesn't get cut.
2. TEs - Shockey and Olsen continue to be those weird linemen that catch passes. Some of us remember a Walls that did the same. While I can't yell, "MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" like I do whenever Romo throws it to his BFF Witten, we do have the Shocker and Thor. Thunder and Lightning, Double Trouble, can we get some more hokey nicknames here?
3. Thomas Williams - He has been playing like a man that wants to make the team, and I hope he does.
4. Thomas Davis - While Reggie Bush made him his señorita on a few routes, he also let Bush know that TD holds no man's pocket with some punishing hits. Knee is looking stable so far and I hope that it continues to hold up.
5. Reggie Bush - not a Panther, but he pretty much owned the game until he went out. I never thought he would amount to much in the NFL but he continues to be a match up nightmare if he can keep his shoes on.
1. Panthers - Not just because they lost, but the penalties were occurring on both sides of the ball. Hard to move forward when the smelly laundry is making you backpedal.
2. QBs - First and foremost, let's cut the bullshit. Cam did not play well. He had a couple of good throws but he also threw to leprechauns and giants that only he could see. His accuracy was erratic and as he got frustrated he tried to compensate by putting some extra stank on the ball to get it to lodge into whatever body part he could hit with it. Clausen wasn't any better. The 35yd to Clowney looked pretty, but it was negated by a penalty and also looked like it took every ounce of emu strength from him to get it that far. He also had 2 more completion then Cam for a whopping 3yds more. While definitely the more accurate of the two, throwing sideline to sideline isn't going to get the first down marker (nor the endzone for that matter) any closer. I'm in no rush to see either start, but with a choice of Anderson or Pike I'd settle for the Juggs machine with some new shoes on.
3. Dline - why is Bush carrying Fua? Why is he running between the tackles without fear? Ron Edwards better drop some cast-covered bows on the younguns in practice between the ass-chewing they'll be getting from the coaches.
4. CBs - Gamble's tummy ache must have been from how piss poor CB depth is, and they certainly showed it Friday night. I got the runs just from seeing Miami's WRs deuce on them like they were at a Jeff King pants' party.
5. Everette Brown - With AE stepping it up, EB thought he'd display his new technique that isn't a spin. Unfortunately we don't need a flying undersized DE to hit out of bounds returners. I've been sticking up for him his entire career, but at best it makes me look like teeray at a Tons of Fun swingers club: desperately in search of someone bigger (and better?)
Teeray: <3, no rainbow