Jump to content


dpanther69

Member Since 02 May 2010
Offline Last Active Today, 07:42 AM
-----

#1949342 E60 - Steve Smith (Full Length Video)

Posted by dpanther69 on 17 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

Demon's or not; messed up or not; I am glad he plays for our Panthers. I love his fire we need more players with that fire and passion on the field instead of the guys that are happy to have a fat check but are non productive on the field.


#1870839 Let the roster cuts begin

Posted by dpanther69 on 25 August 2012 - 06:41 PM




  • Posted Image
  • New York Jets

  • Raymond Webber (WR) cut.
  • Marcus Lott (S) cut.
  • LeQuan Lewis (CB) cut.
  • Matt Hardison (DT) cut.
  • Derek Chard (LB) cut.
  • Dexter Jackson (WR) cut.
  • Terrence Campbell (G) cut.





#1862177 Tannehill starting for Dolphins tonight

Posted by dpanther69 on 17 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

It is a lose lose situation for our defense. If our defense dominates him then everyone will say he is a rookie going against a NFL defense so the defense will not receive the credit it deserves. If he makes our defense look bad then yes the huddle will implode.


#1839605 Training Camp 7/29 (Day 2) Twitter Updates

Posted by dpanther69 on 29 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

I think he has a chip on his shoulder because he knows his days as the #2 corner are numbered.


#1330276 Folks, we have to discuss this. (we really do)

Posted by dpanther69 on 15 August 2011 - 01:00 PM

So what new pieces did you bring in because you are now "financially sound"



And blaming Fox will get you nowhere.

The man is a good coach.

The fact that he was immediately hired speaks to that.

Tell the truth man.

Just tell the truth.


Yeah that is why Denver's offense look like ours in their 1st preseason game "no touchdowns".


#1328342 No TDs yet for Denver

Posted by dpanther69 on 14 August 2011 - 01:53 PM

John Fox is the best defense against his own offense.


#1317109 8/9 1030 Practice Thread

Posted by dpanther69 on 09 August 2011 - 12:37 PM

Rivera says Norwood has moved ahead of E Brown b/c he's been more physical.



Excellent; you gotta love the straight forwardness of our coach.


#1298975 Interesting Read

Posted by dpanther69 on 31 July 2011 - 08:03 PM

http://www.panthers....d4-d97e417bf52c


"It was kind of a doom-and-gloom time for the Panthers organization, so I called Mr. Richardson and asked if I could talk with him, and I said, ‘What's the plan?'" Gross said. "He told me that we were going to hire a defensive (head) coach, get an attacking offensive coordinator and a great QB coach. He told me we were going to draft a quarterback with our first pick and then be aggressive in free agency.


#1286416 DeAngelo Interview Coming Up On Sportscenter Now

Posted by dpanther69 on 27 July 2011 - 05:53 PM

He started the interviewtalking about how Carolina was first choice that 26 other teams pass on him and Carolina gave him his opportunity to play in the NFL. He also thank the fans for their Facebook replies which played a part in him resigning. He said he loves Carolina. When ask about is Carolina going in the right direction; he replied by saying how the experts felt that the Panthers weren't going to amount to much this year but that we had some of the top free agents. He also said with the retention of their top defensive players and the drafting of Cam Newton shows they are headed in the right direction. When ask about who do he prefer to be their starting QB he gave the correct yet polictial answer by saying who ever willing to put in the work day in and day out.


#1225756 Madden 2011 Friends

Posted by dpanther69 on 08 June 2011 - 04:08 PM

My gamer tag is dpanther69; I play with the Panthers 99 % of the time and the Ravens the other 1%.


#1133205 Which would make you more depressed?

Posted by dpanther69 on 07 April 2011 - 09:49 PM

Well for me that means no playcheck; i'm in the military. So I have to go with government shutdown.


#952503 Who had the most accurate scouting report on Clausen?

Posted by dpanther69 on 31 December 2010 - 03:48 PM

http://seahawksdraft...my-clausen.html


#865426 A change of heart

Posted by dpanther69 on 10 November 2010 - 07:55 PM

Nicely written.


#800503 Kenny Moore

Posted by dpanther69 on 07 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

He went to the Colts.




Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.