Latest Panthers Topics
- Who all remembers the Smash and Dash name controversy?
- Colin Cole
- Ranking the QBs (NFL.com)
- Former Panther's prospect Keenan Allen... he dumb
- Gettlemen continues to get criticism for not bringing in a WR
- Who are the hidden gems on our roster?
- NFL.com Ranks Cam as 12th Best QB
- Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...
- Rivera: Panthers' new offense will be more of a collaberative effort
- RE: Rivera/Fox's passive playcalls
Charlotte Boudoir Photography
Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Tampa Boudoir Photography
Latest Bobcats Topics
- So why can the Pelicans name happen right away but Hornets take two years?
- This forum needs a mod
- Looks like the Hornets are officially back!
- Whats Your Greatest Moment in Hornets History
- Remember Me?
- Michael Jordan Press Conference Today Regarding Name Change
- Trade Scenario?
- More Names Being Thrown Around (Bobcats Coaching Search Thread)
- Bobcats/Hornets Interview Ben McLemore, Kelly Olynyk, Michael Carter-Williams, and Otto Porter At The Combine
- According to article Oden looks amazing. Worth shot?
Espn's Ten Best Players Returning From Injury (Beason Disagrees)
1. Matt Schaub (Houston Texans)
2. Fred Jackson (Buffalo Bills)
3. Peyton Manning (Denver Broncos)
4. Eric Berry (Kansas City Chiefs)
5. Jay Cutler (Chicago Bears)
6. Andre Johnson (Houston Texans)
7. Mario Williams (Buffalo Bills)
8. JON BEASON (Carolina Panthers)
9. Jamaal Charles (Kansas City Chiefs)
10. Adrian Peterson (Minnesota Vikings)
Jon Beason, LB, Carolina: Quarterback Cam Newton may have hearts a flutter in Carolina, but the return of Beason should have people excited as well. He made three Pro Bowls in his first four seasons. He's been the leader of the Panthers' defense since his arrival as the 25th overall pick in the 2007 draft.
And when he tore his left Achilles tendon in last year's season opener, his absence factored heavily into the Panthers' fielding a defense that ranked 28th in the league in total defense and 27th in points allowed. The addition of linebacker Luke Kuechly, the Panthers' first-round pick, will help that unit. The return of Beason will mean even more.
Impact: Beason returns to the Pro Bowl. Carolina's defense won't be dominant, but it won't be awful, either.
In regards to the Panthers defense not being dominant, Beason tweeted the following...