Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Zod

Carolina Huddle Podcast Episode 1: A New Hope

Thanks for the feedback everyone. The most pressing issue is the internet connection at the studio. The mics are fine, the skype connection was poor.

This is a starting point, it will only get better from there.

• Pie 1

Not one comment on how hot Sammi Jo is? 

• Pie 1

Not sure if it's a separate thing, but some of us do use Zune. Any chance it ends up on there?

Should be.

Not one comment on how hot Sammi Jo is? 

I was just happy she knew what she was talking about.  Thought she did a great job.

Unable to play on mobile. Once iTunes gets their poo together will it be available via android as well?

Great job! It seemed to flow fairly smoothly and the small glitches were endearing. Y'all sounded great. Enjoyed Voth as well.

On a side note, I am jealous of Sammi Jo. She's awesome and I want her job.

• Pie 1

Thanks. Sammi Jo is great.

Overall I am pleased with he first outing. You can expect better things from here.

There are lots of features I have planned once things get going this football season.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

You guys sounded like you were having fun and if you're enjoying yourself, we will too. I kept thinking, "I have got to get me one of these!!"

• Pie 1

The intro made me thought of the Schweddy Weiner skit...

Good talk... connection wasn't that great, but not horrible either.

Sammi Jo has every female NFL nerd's dream job.......at least, I know lola and I agree on that!

Zod, love the idea of you broadcasting from TC. I normally go down on my birthday, which is a Thursday this year. Never fails to be an AM practice that day, and it has rained both years. Either way, I would love to join you down at TC one day this year and be your screener!

Otherwise, great job with the cast last night. You definitely aren't shy, that's for sure!

I almost hit the nail on the head with the wine.....

• Pie 3

Is the length limited to one hour?

I don't really listen to podcasts so I don't know the standard running time, but I bet once the season gets going the show could run for two hours easy.

Is the length limited to one hour?

I don't really listen to podcasts so I don't know the standard running time, but I bet once the season gets going the show could run for two hours easy.

We can go as long as we want but you have to tell them ahead of time how long. I put in for 45 minutes last night not expecting it to go that long. I will put in for an hour next time.

During training camp yeah it could go longer especially when I can record and upload player interviews.

• Pie 2

Sammi Jo has every female NFL nerd's dream job.......at least, I know lola and I agree on that!

Zod, love the idea of you broadcasting from TC. I normally go down on my birthday, which is a Thursday this year. Never fails to be an AM practice that day, and it has rained both years. Either way, I would love to join you down at TC one day this year and be your screener!

Otherwise, great job with the cast last night. You definitely aren't shy, that's for sure!

I almost hit the nail on the head with the wine.....

We need to get the all female Panthers Review going Boo! It would be a YouTube sensation.