• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyMagic97

2014 College Football Season

oSu 24

FSU 30

4th 05:13

Okie State about to receive a kickoff.  Even if they score I say FSU wins 33-31 but what a performance they have had and what a story an upset would be.

Watching a highlight and the guy said "Wisconsin is just bludgeoning LSU.  They are up eleven at the end of the third quarter.  I guess that word means something else in the Big Ten?

Watching a highlight and the guy said "Wisconsin is just bludgeoning LSU.  They are up eleven at the end of the third quarter.  I guess that word means something else in the Big Ten?

and LSU wins...silly B1G

What channel is the SEC network on TWO in Charlotte? Can't find it for the life of me.

The Baby Vols looked good tonight, please all I am asking for is to make a bowl.

The Vols looked really good last night. It was so nice to see a little speed on this team. Someone has got to beat out Justin Coleman, though. He makes Teddy Gaines look like a world-beater.

I don't know where that sixth win will come from, but I think Butch will find it.

Ive considered myself a Gamecock fan for 11 years now and never seen such a horrid defensive display. there is no resistance whatsoever. Guys look like they have no understanding of even the most basic defensive concepts.

ECU is going to hang 50 on them too if they don't get it together.  

Great match ups this weekend.  VT/Ohio State, Mich St/Oregon, USC/Stanford

Question. I just read the four teams in the Playoffs at season's end aren't selected by rankings or a poll. A team of "experts" will pick the four.

So I ask, that's the point of even having rankings anymore?