Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JawnyBlaze

Jawnyblaze Pre-Combine Mock

We should just trade for Trent Richardson if any old back will do.

We got Chris Obnaya and he didn't do a bad job...

But would a Richardson?

I don't know he has had opportunities and sucked...He definitely was a waste of a top 5 pick. ... and another prospect that was a can't miss all world talent. . Which I don't think anybody but Gurley is at RB...

I don't know he has had opportunities and sucked...He definitely was a waste of a top 5 pick. ... and another prospect that was a can't miss all world talent. . Which I don't think anybody but Gurley is at RB...

There is a huge difference between good job and exceptional job!

You right, TRich was suppose to be a stud and he wasn't! It goes like that sometimes. No matter how much homework staffs do, players are human and not machines!

They change!

Stewart is good, sometimes exceptional, and often injured! We have established that we can't cut him because financial impact(thanks to your boy clinging to the little talent we had), doesn't mean he gets a free penciled in place at starter!

Stewart goes out, we pass on Coleman in 2nd and Fozzy avg 1.8ypc! Huddle will crash

There is a huge difference between good job and exceptional job!

You right, TRich was suppose to be a stud and he wasn't! It goes like that sometimes. No matter how much homework staffs do, players are human and not machines!

They change!

Stewart is good, sometimes exceptional, and often injured! We have established that we can't cut him because financial impact(thanks to your boy clinging to the little talent we had), doesn't mean he gets a free penciled in place at starter!

Stewart goes out, we pass on Coleman in 2nd and Fozzy avg 1.8ypc! Huddle will crash

Not if we get Buck Allen or Langford in the 4th who are just as good as Coleman. ..

Again, you know this how?

I will leave that to Gman and Staff

The same way you know Coleman is better. . My opinion

Anyone producing that much behind Indiana lineman has got to be solid!

I have my doubts about Gordon(running school) and Gurley is broke

Well I like Buck Allen's speed short area quickness. . Plus he has shown some power run after contact and has great hands coming out the backfield. .

Well I like Buck Allen's speed short area quickness. . Plus he has shown some power run after contact and has great hands coming out the backfield. .

He could very well be a guy drafted by Dave & Co..

Dave has done well and I hope the streak continues

He could very well be a guy drafted by Dave & Co..

Dave has done well and I hope the streak continues

When are you doing your mock?

Yea, I realize Collins and Abdullah could be gone by our picks, but they could just as easily be there.  Who knows at this point how the rankings will shake out.  If Collins gets taken higher, that means someone else falls to us and there's a good 5 or 6 OTs at least I think are worth our pick at #25.  Another guy in the 2nd rd RB mix with Abdullah, Gordon and Gurley is Mike Davis, USC.  I was reading something that said some teammates thought he was better than Lattimore BEFORE Lattimore's injury.  Probably exaggeration, but there should be a few acceptable options at OT in the 1st and RB in the 2nd, and if not then we move on to the next position of highest importance and see if there's a guy available there worth our pick.

If we really need a RB, David Cobb was another impressive RB during the senior bowl.

But Abdullah would still be a better option with our 2 if this is even possible..

He played so well during the senior bowl he could even be picked at the end of the first round.

I wish the players we like to have the worst possible combine ^^

If we draft an RB high, he better be able to get yards after contact. He'll be getting a lot of it in the backfield.....

Why don't we have Stewart, Whitaker, and Tolbert. ..Why is a good idea to use a high pick on a devalued position that we don't need a starter for..

The position may be devalued by the rest of the league but it isn't by our team. Our offense is driven by the running game, and Cam can not be the focal point.