Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

La'el Collins has begun visits

Anyone have a source about the Panthers dining La'el?

I thought we did BEFORE the draft but I could be wrong. There's nothing since.

I thought we did BEFORE the draft but I could be wrong. There's nothing since.

You were correct.

If Collins has been  cleared, Gettleman,Rivera,Richardson and the players should go all out to get him.

We aren't allowed to meet with him until after May 9th

Also, I'm not sure another meeting is even necessary since we've already done so previously.

The woman was shot in her midsection. SMH

Who just shoots a pregnant woman, much less in her midsection?

What the hell is really going on here?

It really is a messed up story. The original explanation they gave was the murderer asked to borrow her car and after she refused that she was murdered. That's a pretty ridiculous escalation of the situation. If she was shot in the midsection that lends a lot more credence to the thought she was targeted considering she was pregnant.

It really is a messed up story. The original explanation they gave was the murderer asked to borrow her car and after she refused that she was murdered. That's a pretty ridiculous escalation of the situation. If she was shot in the midsection that lends a lot more credence to the thought she was targeted considering she was pregnant.

Her family believes it was Collins' baby.

The timing is rightish. But families generally know fug all about relationships.

2nd on our board... 1st on most teams board

Can I get a direct quote that we didn't consider him a first round talent? It seems to be perpetually quoted but I haven't heard anyone connected to the team say that.

The woman was shot in her midsection. SMH

Who just shoots a pregnant woman, much less in her midsection?

What the hell is really going on here?

Either it was just purely coincidental or the shooter was the father or was killing for the father.

Either it was just purely coincidental or the shooter was the father or was killing for the father.

Or, he could have been upset that he wasn't the father.

But, basically, if Collins is the father he is probably fuged for at least the short term. That's where you'd have liked to see some more emotion.

The more I talk, the more I see why the Panthers are in wait and see mode. Rae Carruth speaks for itself, but even without that, the situation is a sticky one unto itself.

Even still, if Collins is cleared, then I think you'd have to throw your card into the hat, especially the Panthers.

Breaking: I've been notified by representatives of OT La'el Collins that his paternity test results were negative. Specifically, Collins is not the father of Brittney Mills' child and Collins passed A polygraph test administered by an independent investigator in connection with Mills' case.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sm3b7t

Someone start a "fund me" account or whatever that is.

Should get some attention

Breaking: I've been notified by representatives of OT La'el Collins that his paternity test results were negative. Specifically, Collins is not the father of Brittney Mills' child and Collins passed A polygraph test administered by an independent investigator in connection with Mills' case.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sm3b7t

I am genuinely glad. They won't be able to pin anything on the kid now. Hopefully the real killer will be caught and put under the jail.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Tinamedina

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • My story isn't unique by any means. I come from a family of high achieving STEM degrees (PHD, Masters), but I always hated math and science as a kid so in undergrad I studied political science and history. Really didn't think I could do much with that so I went to law school. That is where the debt really racked up (hardly had any for undergrad). Even going to a state school like UNC, like I did, you're gonna come out with 100k unless you have scholarships and stuff like that. I think that is pretty par for the course for most graduate degrees though. If you're gonna doing anything where you feel like you need a graduate degree to get ahead you're gonna have to prepare for a lot of debt. Definitely can't knock anyone for being debt averse. At times I do wish I would have told my younger self to work harder at math and science so I could have gotten a STEM degree in college. I would probably be making the same or more than I am now, but with little to no debt. At the same time though I think passion matters in success and that stuff just does not excite me.    
    • Is that what you write on the card? Taum-something?  Just let the guys at the front office figure it out.  "With the 7th pick in the First Round the Carolina Panther select: Derrick some color I forget which one." "With the 18th pick in the 5th round the Green Bay Packer select: That tall white kid from Clemson." It would make the draft more interesting to watch for the fans.
  • Masters of PIE !