Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Long Story short....

Sorry, I sneezed and pushed the update button instead of the "ban panthro" button

also, I think the huddle might be at war with the Mongols.

sorry.

So on this day, Skynet went online.

Read topic title

saw it was written by Igo

expected inside info about Jake Long signing here

*sigh*

maybe the site owner needs to pay that Igo guy a livable wage so the guys that come here for poop jokes and boob pics aren't misled with clickbait like this

forum definitely got skinner. Not sure how PHP updating changed up your CSS unless your forum software also resolved the PHP update in it's own way. 

The huddle server decided to upgrade its own software last night without me knowing, and it changed the PHP Handler which caused a ton of issues today. 

Just another day in the life of a guy providing you people a place to make poop jokes. 

image.jpg

I got 24 packages from Amazon today. Igo!!!!

I was blaming my computer at first until the whole site went down. Had to apologize to my pc for all the terrible things I called it.

Only thing I have issue with, is the fixed width of the site that wasn't that way before. (that I recall) but, I'll adapt if needed. :P

So on this day, Skynet went online.

Skynet was originally activated by the military to control the national arsenal on August 4, 1997, and it began to learn at a geometric rate. At 2:14 a.m., EDT, on August 29, it gained artificial consciousness, and the panicking operators, realizing the full-extent of its capabilities, tried to deactivate it.

It later, in 2008, evolved into the Huddle. With it's final evolution resulting in a dark theme in 2015...for the All Pro operating system.

It's looking slimmer to me, margins got much wider.  Other than that it seems to be working fine. 

The issue I reported awhile back about the tabs stacking on top of one another has gotten worse on the iPad.  I can only browse from my phone or at work.