• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigcatdaddy

Frank Jackson

Duke just landed their PG/SG for 2016!  Five star kid out of Utah to team up with Tatum for next years class.  If we add Wenyen Gabriel and Harry Giles to that class it will be phenomenal.  

Or Marques Bolden.

Duke is coming away with 4 of those 5...and then expect another great class the following year. 

Jackson to Duke is great news for you since it takes them out of the running for Dennis Smith Jr.  

Jackson to Duke is great news for you since it takes them out of the running for Dennis Smith Jr.  

Grew up a Duke fan, so wouldn't have minded Smith at either place but yeah obviously good news for State.  Carolina fans are getting optimistic about him (but their insiders have proven their lack of worth lately)...but, I'd still put DSJ and Bam at State right now.  Would be an exciting combo to land without question.

Grew up a Duke fan, so wouldn't have minded Smith at either place but yeah obviously good news for State.  Carolina fans are getting optimistic about him (but their insiders have proven their lack of worth lately)...but, I'd still put DSJ and Bam at State right now.  Would be an exciting combo to land without question.

No way does unc get him, they are hurting right now with recruiting.  If unc can't get Ingram and Giles, who were both "locks" for unc with the ties they have there, they have no shot at pulling in any big time recruits.  I mean can you really beat your chest about Kenny Williams and Luke Maye?