Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Steelers Gameday Thread

Yeah, Norwood looks pretty good considering he hasn't had time to even learn the playbook yet. I don't care who the opponent is, a good route is a good route and a good catch is a good catch. He also had a pretty good block on a bubble screen earlier. I like it.

Marlowe plays with a thump

sounds like most of PA. i think the only place there are more philly fans than pittsburgh fans is within the Philadelphia city limits. the rest of the state bleeds black and gold. 2008 was a good year though. i wore my Dad's XXL-sized Smith jersey to school like once a week on my M-sized frame haha. it was a dress but i was a proud fan in foreign territory. i loved it. got a lot of compliments that year for my bold support of the team. as a socially inept sophomore, i relished that. haha. 

good luck on the move to Carolina. both states are beautiful, but if you dont like heat, move to the mountains or right on the beach. haha. 

I think you misread my message. There are at least twice as many Eagle fans here as opposed to Steeler fans. Lol. And we get a little too much snow here for my liking.

Byndom put his hands up like 10 seconds after the reception

Marlowe's making a lotta plays, run game and pass game.  Making his case too.

I assumed Trusnik was a lock to make the team for his ST ability, but he is really underwhelming defensively.

I think you misread my message. There are at least twice as many Eagle fans here as opposed to Steeler fans. Lol. And we get a little too much snow here for my liking.

ah crap. i probably did. not that its not happened before haha. 

and well i suppose you'll love the 95 degree heat with oppressive humidity then ;) 

"and west will hear about it in the film room, from his teammates."

Except he won't...  LOL.

ah crap. i probably did. not that its not happened before haha. 

and well i suppose you'll love the 95 degree heat with oppressive humidity then ;) 

Humidity is awful here, too. And I'd much rather the hot summer over the cold snowy winters.