Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

NFC Playoffs - Seahawks at Vikings

Just stunned...how lucky they are. If that kick was against us he would have nailed it right down the middle.

5 minutes ago, panthertime said:

Turn off the tvs, the radios. All we're going to hear this week is Seattle, Seattle, Seattle. Might as well be Collinsworth singing their praises. Bring it on is all I say. Tune it all out Panthers fans.

It's starting right now with Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy. Man, it's going to be a long week....(of this same song and dance crap)

Uhhhhh.....Harrison picked us.

1 minute ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Rodney Harrison picking Panthers because of defense..

Tony Dungy picking Seattle because of QBs

Wow.  I would've thought the complete opposite 

2 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Rodney Harrison picking Panthers because of defense..

Tony Dungy picking Seattle because of QBs

Dungy is such a toolbag it's laughable. Wilson was beyond terrible today and has never been good in the playoffs.

many will blame the kicker..but it should have never came down to that..up 9-0 in the fourth only to lose 10-9 falls on the offense and defense as well

4 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

yes, I guess he did after hit send. Imagine that?

5 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

I know, I nearly fell off the couch!

4 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Dungy is such a toolbag it's laughable. Wilson was beyond terrible today and has never been good in the playoffs.

Yup.

Cause defense get better in playoffs.

Wilson did jack today in the pocket. But as soon as he started running around, and got those busted plays he had success. And it still was only 10 pts.

Yes, Dungy's a tool by that measure!

And the Minn coach's appears to be happy with his close loss, deep down inside.

Just now, tgrfan01 said:

many will blame the kicker..but it should have never came down to that..up 9-0 in the fourth only to lose 10-9 falls on the offense and defense as well

Vikings defense played lights out. Only offense the Hawks could muster was the heave that Lockett came down with.  To say Minn defense is even remotely to blame is just idiotic.

3 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Well, there was that one game in Atlanta his rookie year where I have never seen a QB play as flawlessly in the second 1/2. He threw for like 300 and rushed for another 100 I think. The defense then allowed Matty Ice to beat them with like 25 seconds left.

Oh, and last year vs. us. I think Wilson had a perfect rating that game. Played fairly well in their first SB as well.

Just now, MadHatter said:

Vikings defense played lights out. Only offense the Hawks could muster was the heave that Lockett came down with.  To say Minn defense is even remotely to blame is just idiotic.

defense gave up 10 points... all in the fourth

24 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

oh my fuging gooooooooddd

So what's the word man? You Panthers, or you playing both sides?

10 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Except the time he played us

5 minutes ago, tgrfan01 said:

defense gave up 10 points... all in the fourth

Defense gave up one heave by Wilson on a busted play and the FG came on a fumble by Peterson after which the Minn defense stopped Seattle and forced the FG.

Blaming the defense makes you look like you are one IQ point above sitting in the corner drooling on yourself.

Just stop...you are embarrassing yourself.