Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Except you haven't been banned...  Guarantee you guys are so hyper sensitive over at Seahawks.net that you wouldn't let us say a quarter of the dumb poo you've said on here. So don't try to play the "woe is me"  card over here

• Pie 2

30 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

4 out of last 5 against Carolina Pussies, soon to be 5 of 6!

Nice. You dodged the question. Sign of a bandwagon Seahawk fan. Good luck Sunday! 

How can you guys expect Seattle fans to react?

Our record against Cam Newton and gang is 4-1 or 5-1. We've only lost to y'all just once over the past 4-5 years. Do you really expect us to crown you?

We respect y'all, but the belt is in our house. Until you take that away from us, don't expect us to bend down for you or your team. Expect ignorance, band wagon fans and delusional posts. Your fan base has plenty of bandwangon fans just like every fan base out there. To call us "uneducated" or lacking knowledge in football is more of statement of yourself than it is of our fan base.

Carolina, you have a great team. You had a great year. Your team is solid all the way through, but just like we ask the Cardinals fans, what have you done lately? Sure, you won the regular season and did so in grand fashion. You finally were able to beat your big brother Seattle. Huge stepping stones in your franchise and major props to you and your franchise. But please don't act like you have won the bowl already, a lot can happen between now and then.

And like always, just like every team. Y'all got your fair share of bandwagoners as well.

Here is to a good game on Sunday!

If y'all win, please win it for the NFC!

10 hours ago, KissMyConverse said:

Carolina has the better....

QB

OL

TE

RB

FB

But sure Seattle's WRs mean they have the better offense.... 

Does Seattle even have an RB presently?

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

If you were paying attention you would notice I don't initiate the nasty behavior but merely respond to it. It's typical, I get called every name in the book but if I defend myself, I'm banned. Same thing happens in the NFL, LOL.

Really? You didn't start the "well, your team is new to winning" horse poo in your second post?

3 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

Our record against Cam Newton and gang is 4-1 or 5-1. We've only lost to y'all just once over the past 4-5 years. Do you really expect us to crown you?

We respect y'all, but the belt is in our house. Until you take that away from us, don't expect us to bend down for you or your team. Expect ignorance, band wagon fans and delusional posts. Your fan base has plenty of bandwangon fans just like every fan base out there. To call us "uneducated" or lacking knowledge in football is more of statement of yourself than it is of our fan base.

Carolina, you have a great team. You had a great year. Your team is solid all the way through, but just like we ask the Cardinals fans, what have you done lately? Sure, you won the regular season and did so in grand fashion. You finally were able to beat your big brother Seattle. Huge stepping stones in your franchise and major props to you and your franchise. But please don't act like you have won the bowl already, a lot can happen between now and then.

And like always, just like every team. Y'all got your fair share of bandwagoners as well.

You are playing in our sandbox Corky......so quite frankly, we could give two shits what you or any other pathetic Seahawks fan have to say or how you "react".  Don't like it....get to stepping and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

You are no ones "Big Brother".  You are actually nothing more than a slight nuisance and minor impediment on our journey through the playoffs.  Like all other fans before you this season, you too will slink off into obscurity once we grow tired of toying with you. 

That is all....class dismissed.

• Pie 6

They just keep coming out of the woodwork..  Lol.  Never seen a fanbase so scared of us.  It's hilarious. 

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

well, it seems you guys are focused on the past and not the present.

Present day is the 2015-2016 season.  One in which Carolina has beaten Seattle head to head and been the overall better team.   I mean does a game years ago against rookie Cam, Steve Smith, different coaches, etc mean much today? 

Old belts are in your house.  Ain't no one worried about those...

Seattle this year has flaws prior teams didn't.  Also hard to deny this MVP Cam caliber team is different too. 

Should be an epic game 

• Pie 4

Yeah, this Seahawks team isn't nearly as good as the previous years.  And we are better than we were in previous years.  I wish Sunday would hurry up.. 

On seahawks.net.    Basically "Well,  Wilson would never be a douchebag like Cam and tear down an opposing fan's banner". 

No poo.........  Wilson would be afraid of getting his ass kicked if he tore down any banner. 

• Pie 5

I can remember when I was a freshman back in 2013, Mooresville area (not too far from charlotte) and there was a point where there were more fair weathers fugs wearing Hawk gear then people wearing panther gear proudly. Then we went on our winning streak and finally their 'fans' would stop coming up to me and telling me how my team "sucks". We did get eliminated in the playoffs but it was satisfying to feel winning again at the time. I'm a junior now and I have been telling those same people (a few of them havent worn any hawk gear since the past few weeks) all week to wait until Monday... they aren't gonna here the end of it from me.

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, WeAre12 said:

Really? Jimi Hendrix, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Dave Mathews, Foo Fighters, Heart, Macklemore, Robert Cray, Quincy Jones, just to name a few. Wouldn't it just be easier just to say you don't like music? Bringing up these ridiculous things about Seattle and its fans just makes you like a bunch of jealous 13-year-old girls gossiping about each other in the grade school cafeteria. This has nothing to do with Seattle's or Carolina's teams. It's about the players and this is shaping up to be a great game. Why spoil it with chicken-shyt stuff like this.

I know this post isn't about football but this 'fan' can't seem to think for himself anyway.

How the hell is he claiming Dave Matthews?? Can't even spell it right. Matthews was born in South Africa. The band came together in Charlottesville, VA. I mean, if you're going to brag do it right.

13 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

I know this post isn't about football but this 'fan' can't seem to think for himself anyway.

How the hell is he claiming Dave Matthews?? Can't even spell it right. Matthews was born in South Africa. The band came together in Charlottesville, VA. I mean, if you're going to brag do it right.

Dave lives in Seattle now and has for a long time, so some people from the area are claiming DMB as a Seattle group, but IMO South Africa or South Carolina or South Dakota can have him (and bring Macklemore), DMB sucks!

We can claim Allen Stone, who is from Eastern WA, and Fleet Foxes, Band of Horses, Odesza, Presidents of the USA, Queensryche, and Sir Mix A Lot. I will definitely give it up for the Seattle music scene, we have it pretty good

9 hours ago, WeAre12 said:

Read the date dummy, the SOS is based on 2014 results, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened this season.

So it's even more irrelevant LOL