• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PandaPancake

Broncos should double team Olsen and...

2 hours ago, 15 said:

dude at least quote me if you're going to call names like an incompetent teenager lol.

the panthers defense was statistically better in that game, and if our offensive momentum wasn't derailed by the worst officiating in superbowl history, we would've rolled into the end zone putting that game out of reach for the broncos. The NFL got exactly what they wanted and Peyton gets to ride off into the sunset just like they drew it up. I'm over it though and stoked for the future. This is the first time in NFL history that the superbowl loser opens the season as the unanimous favorites to win the superbowl. We are stacked for the next 5+ seasons unlike the Bronco's who will be riding this win as they bask in mediocricy for the next decade.

Still bitching about the refs like a little twat I see.   You won't be winning a SB anytime soon.   

7 hours ago, 15 said:

I'll put 1k on the Panthers winning one before the Broncos do again.

7 hours ago, 15 said:

7 hours ago, 15 said:

Again being the operative word.   I quoted you three times, once for each of our Lombardi trophies.   

9 minutes ago, 15 said:

Or was it 3 for the number of TD's Peyton threw this year? Or 3 for the amount of times Peyton manning's sexual assault victim has been quilled by the NFL when crying out for justice after being scarred for the last two decades for the tramatic experience he out her through? Or does possibly stand for the 3rd place finish the Broncos will have in the AFC south this year while they take a huge step back and their rivals take huge steps forward?

AFC South?   Typical Panthers fan, I bet you know a lot about NASCAR and college hoops though.     

in the past few days we've witnessed guys turning down millions to stay panthers

meanwhile in denver:

Mike Klis of KUSA reports that the Broncos began thinking that Osweiler didn’t want to be part of the team when he stopped returning calls from teammates and coaches in the last couple of weeks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/09/elway-we-want-players-who-want-to-be-here/

everyone can see that horse face truly believed he had osweiler in the bag.  guess not.

3 hours ago, 15 said:

yep lol, look at all these dudes jumping ship after getting a ring. they know what's up, they know this was a parting gift for "the sheriff".

we got dudes taking millions of dollars less to stay on the team, we got guys posting on twitter from other teams saying that they want to be here, we got draft prospects wanting to play for the panthers specifically. Once again, this is the first time in NFL history I have ever witnessed the losing superbowl team return as the unanimous favorite to win it all, while the winning team is seriously going to be considered as one of the worst teams entering the season and a favorite for the first pick in the draft.

he doesn't care. he couldn't name 3 players on the Broncos team before they won the super bowl.

It's a curious thing just how boastful and brash the Panthers fan base can be. I would have expected to see a more humble and less chest thumping crowd...what with the whole "Southern Hospitality" thing and the lack of rings. But, turns out, you guys give Patriots fans a run for their arrogant money. I guess you get the whole attitude thing from your QB...because you didn't used to be this way.

Arrogance doesn't look good on you guys.

21 hours ago, Guest said:

It's a curious thing just how boastful and brash the Panthers fan base can be. I would have expected to see a more humble and less chest thumping crowd...what with the whole "Southern Hospitality" thing and the lack of rings. But, turns out, you guys give Patriots fans a run for their arrogant money. I guess you get the whole attitude thing from your QB...because you didn't used to be this way.

Arrogance doesn't look good on you guys.

Broncos fans are mighty tough on the internet. I actually live in Colorado and haven't met one of you douchebags yet.

On 3/11/2016 at 7:12 AM, PandaPancake said:

Broncos fans are mighty tough on the internet. I actually live in Colorado and haven't met one of you douchebags yet.

have you tried going outside? i was in denver once and saw a ton of broncos fans.

5 hours ago, Guest said:

have you tried going outside? i was in denver once and saw a ton of broncos fans.

you're worse than herpes

18 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

you're worse than herpes

thats a horrible pick up line.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cbee

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts