Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

5 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Yes. I'd say being the most consistent winner over the last 32 years (only 5 losing seasons compared to 7 trips to the Super Bowl) is rather impressive. And it's not just the last 32 seasons - the Broncos have the highest winning percentage of all NFL teams in NFL history. 

And I'd take 2 Super Bowl victories (soon to be 3) over your 0 any day. 

Panthers aren't my team. My team has twice as many SBs as your does. That won't change on Sunday. I've witnessed far more success (real success, not regular season success) for my team than you have.

6 minutes ago, tarheels said:

fascinating fabricated logic on your part.

Uh huh.

"I'll show everybody how little this means to me by spending a lot of time trolling their boards!"

Now there's some "logic"...

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

15 minutes ago, tarheels said:

Do you guys really think that if I had a life, I would have spent the last 4 days on here doing my best passive aggressive spiel?

I don't care if you guys don't believe I don't care. I could care less who wins. Really. I don't. It has been great interacting with you fine folks for the last 4 days.

Oh cool. spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. See ya all later.

Fixed it for you.

25 minutes ago, tarheels said:

you do because I told you what I was doing earlier. It has nothing to do with the created fabrication in your influenced imagination. Some people are actually capable of meaning what they say but when you tell people that are so use to being deceived,they dont know how to decipher truth anymore.

I do know? I thought I didn't know.  Okay. 

you are fan of a team Carolina smacked twice.  Now you are here showing that you really hope Carolina loses...

Which is fine, don't see why you are trying to use smoke and mirrors and bs as if it is something different...

it isn't as complicated as you wish to make  it. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Uh huh.

"I'll show everybody how little this means to me by spending a lot of time trolling their boards!"

Now there's some "logic"...

you ask questions and make assumptions. I help you by answering. You become confused and cant comprehend truth that doesnt fit your narrative.

You've been outed, tarheels.  Either a Shithawks, Taints, or Succs fan.  If you're the first one, good luck after losing your defensive core in free agency this year, and if you're one of the pathetic last two teams living in the past, good luck being under our thumb in the division for quite some time in the future.

10 minutes ago, tarheels said:

in other words you have to lie to create your own world to believe in.

How did I lie? You have not mentioned 1 football fact or stat in days. All you do is passive aggressively respond to folks making fun of you.

You have made it abundantly clear you are not here for the football. I just showed you what we see. No lie involved. Unless you count your own useless contributions.

Any way. I'm done with you. Buh bye.

27 minutes ago, tarheels said:

you see through this pathetic attempt at trolling that I'm doing because this is all I have going for me right now

Fixed.

46 minutes ago, tarheels said:

you ask questions and make assumptions. I help you by answering. You become confused and cant comprehend truth that doesnt fit your narrative.

What in the hell is wrong with you? Why would you spend so much time and energy arguing with a bunch of Panthers fans, if you really don't care who wins? That just makes you even worse than an opposing fan troll. Are you really so damn stupid that you can't see that?

2 hours ago, tarheels said:

Lol see what you are doing? You are insulting a stranger over being a fan of a tv entertainment sports team. You are irrational. 

Calling me stupid is quite amusing.

If Panthers win, will you get a check in the mail from the team? Will your job treat  you better? Will your kids become better human beings? Will chicks want to get with you?  Will rainbows fly out of your pocket? 

As I said before....I have a bad habit of telling stupid people they are in fact stupid.  Because as you have shown time and time again....stupid people are just too stupid to realize they are stupid.  So, I find it my civic duty to help you out and let you know...you ARE in fact very stupid.

You are welcome.

Edited by MadHatter