Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Worst case scenerio....

4 minutes ago, chknwing said:

Put Moton at LT, Williams at RT.

Am I the only one who didn't think Williams played that great at RT? 

I will go back and look, but I don't recall him looking that good to feel comfortable with him without seeing if he improved over the Summer.

Then again, I may have blanked out parts of last year in my memory.   My brain tries to protect me from traumatic experiences. 

21 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Worst case scenario for the offensive line....

Matt Kalil is just bad and Oher can't clear the protocol.

What then, and what could we possibly hope for in terms of offensive production and a final record?

That worst case scenario is better than what we dealt with last season. 

9 minutes ago, Udogg said:

Yeah , not utilizing the lighting quick Kelvin Benjamin and the cat quick Funchess against the 8 man cover 3 fronts........ stupid Shula!!!!! 

We saw all those stacked boxes because teams knew how Shula countered pressure. We were maddeningly predictable. Teams simply started sending extra blitzers to nullify our extra blockers. You don't have "extra" blockers when teams blue dog blitz you. Wade Phillips showed everyone the way.

Worst case is we aren't a good offense or team. Nothing different than we've seen in 14 or 16.

even if matt isn't great, as long as he stays healthy we'll be fine. we have 3 RTs, one of them will be good enough and with the quick passes, the line will look better anyway. no way we fail unless everyone goes down (knock on wood)

I sorry........
its May,  I'm enjoying a good sctoch and don't need this.

+1 for a good scotch

For IGO... doesn't matter, as much, the5 starters... as long as they stay healthy.

The number 1 indication of our record will be the health of the oline.

Quote me

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 hour ago, 2jakefansinva said:

I sorry........

its May,  I'm enjoying a good sctoch and don't need this.

What scotch?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • its nutrition related https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/beto-orourke-ate-dirt-after-losing-to-ted-cruz
    • You seem the one with the agenda. Truth is regardless of your negative feelings about Norv and what he didn't do in Minnesota, the Panthers offense looked pretty potent until Norv couldn't scheme around Cam's shoulder once teams figured out that he couldn't throw the deep ball. With all our weapons and Norv in control this offense is going to be top 10 in points scored which is the only stat that counts. What really matters is not the past but the present and immediate future.  Norv has done a great job adapting the offense around Cam and our options. Apparently he must have learned a ton of things virtually overnight because all the things you are accusing him of lacking, he did a great job of exhibiting last season.
    • We are spending $80 billion a year to lock up 2.2 million people, hundreds of thousands of whom have not been convicted of a crime and are solely in jail because they can’t afford their bail. We are criminalizing poverty. And because of the historical legacy of racism in this country, we are disproportionately criminalizing African Americans, Latinos, and Native Americans. With increased detention of immigrants under the Trump administration, private prisons are becoming more widespread and more profitable. We need real, comprehensive criminal justice reform now. We must: End, once and for all, the destructive “war on drugs,” including legalizing marijuana. Eliminate private prisons and detention centers. End cash bail. Abolish the death penalty. End all mandatory minimums and reinstate the federal system of parole. Seriously reform civil asset forfeitures. Bring about major police department reform. Prevent employers from discriminating against applicants based on criminal history by “banning the box.” https://berniesanders.com/issues/criminal-justice-reform/