Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

how Putin handles the Russia investigation on his side 

12 hours ago, CRA said:

how Putin handles the Russia investigation on his side 

Putin is a thug.

Manafort Suspected of Serving as ‘Back Channel’ to Russia, DOJ Says

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-19/manafort-probed-as-back-channel-to-russia-u-s-lawyer-says?utm_source=twitter&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_medium=social

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s interest in former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort stemmed in part from his suspected role as a “back channel” between the campaign and Russians intent on meddling in the election, a Justice Department lawyer told a judge.

13 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Comey memos supposed to be released to congress today?

apparently could lead the the end of the mueller investigation

Says....rush...fox news....alex jones?

Doesn't really matter now that the Congressional Committee investigating the Russia thing found no collusion and has called it a day.

And, no, it doesn't mean the end of the Mueller investigation. Mueller is going to take his time, continue piling up the dirt, will ultimately score some more guilty pleas, gain some more cooperative witnesses and continue stacking the dominoes until he's ready to tip the first one over.

37 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Comey memos supposed to be released to congress today?

apparently could lead the the end of the mueller investigation

lol 

too much Hannity for you bruh

2 hours ago, Cat said:

Says....rush...fox news....alex jones?

The top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), said that releasing Comey's memos puts Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in serious jeopardy of being "being placed in contempt of Congress and the special counsel investigation of being shut down,"

1 hour ago, CRA said:

lol 

too much Hannity for you bruh

Don’t watch fox or cable news at all for that matter. 

We we will see how this all plays out.

did you actually read his statement

Washington, D.C. – Today, House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) released the following statement after Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) noticed his intent to issue a unilateral subpoena to the Department of Justice to obtain memos written by former FBI Director James Comey:

“Today, Chairman Goodlatte informed me that he intends to issue a subpoena to the Department of Justice—in this case, to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein—for former FBI Director James Comey’s memoranda.  Although the Majority has shown little or no interest in conducting meaningful oversight of the Trump Administration so far, no matter what the Chairman’s motivations are today, I hope that we will now have an opportunity to review some of the evidence surrounding President Trump’s dismissal of Mr. Comey.

“I also hope that the public will see this bit of theater for what it is.  The Comey memos are key to the Special Counsel’s work.  Pursuant to long-standing Department policy and absent any satisfactory accommodation, the Department of Justice cannot simply hand over evidence that is part of an ongoing criminal investigation. 

“If House Republicans refuse any accommodation short of the Department of Justice handing over custody of these documents—which it cannot do—I fear the Majority will have manufactured an excuse to hold the Deputy Attorney General in contempt of Congress.  If they succeed in tarnishing the Deputy Attorney General, perhaps they will have given President Trump the pretext he has sought to replace Mr. Rosenstein with someone willing to do his bidding and end the Special Counsel’s investigation.

“I will do everything I can to ensure that these ongoing investigations continue unimpeded even as the Committee gets access to the documents to which it is entitled.”

https://nadler.house.gov/press-release/nadler-statement-goodlattes-proposed-subpoena-comey-memos

he's worried about trump goons fuging around with the special counsel

4 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Don’t watch fox or cable news at all for that matter. 

We we will see how this all plays out.

Well then you online getting regurgitated Hannity nonsense.  There is literally not even common or practical sense behind the suggestion.  Just unfiltered Trump logic. 

lol.  It will play out like all Devin Nunes OMG stuff 

desperation at team dotard

Former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a combative former prosecutor and longtime ally of President Trump, told The Washington Post on Thursday that he has joined the president’s legal team dealing with the ongoing special counsel probe.

“I’m doing it because I hope we can negotiate an end to this for the good of the country and because I have high regard for the president and for Bob Mueller,” Giuliani said in an interview.

Trump counsel Jay Sekulow said Thursday in a statement that Giuliani is joining the team along with two former federal prosecutors, Jane Serene Raskin and Marty Raskin, a couple who jointly run a Florida-based law firm.

“Rudy is great,” Trump said in the statement issued by Sekulow. “He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country.”

Giuliani, who joins a legal team that has struggled to recruit new members, said he has been speaking with Trump for weeks about joining the group of legal advisers. He said he would work alongside Trump’s current attorneys, Sekulow and Ty Cobb, who are focusing on the federal investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. He also said he will soon take a leave from his law firm, Greenberg Traurig. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/giuliani-says-he-is-joining-trumps-legal-team-to-negotiate-an-end-to-mueller-probe/2018/04/19/b175fc10-4411-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cbd45673c4bb

Just now, CRA said:

Well then you online getting regurgitated Hannity nonsense.  There is literally not even common or practical sense behind the suggestion.  Just unfiltered Trump logic. 

Dude you’ve been unbearable since nov 2016. I read an article suggesting this and put the question in this thread and you say I watch Fox News and parrot hannity. 

Youre conformation bias on this story is mind boggling at this point. Calm down

You would think a corruption crusader like Coolin that foams at the mouth when talking about Dems and Hillary would be all over this. But nope. Let's wrap this investigation up lol.