Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

17 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Here is a dose of reality when it comes to Trump's Economic sleight of hand:

Aug.30 -- David Stockman, former budget director for President Ronald Reagan, discusses Federal Reserve monetary policy and the state of the U.S. economy with Bloomberg's Shery Ahn and David Westin on "Bloomberg Markets: Balance of Power."

I may be wrong but ill stick with the numbers... unemployment, GDP etc... all great... could it all bust... it could always bust... will it go down ? yes of course it will... but if it drops by half, it will still be as good as Obama's, which is taking credit for by the way... just curious, if this is still Obama's economy , if it bust will that be Obama's fault as well ?? will he stand up in a speech and take the blame ???

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

And you need to stop being an idiot. Plain and Simple. 

ok then post where trump said he was owned... how did the Intel try to stop the dump talk? what was the dump talk ? but actually they do work with people... they gave bill a half million dollars for an hour speech, and Hillary helped them get control our our uranium…   yea, that's when the US needed is for the Russians o have control over part of our uranium... 

and if you want to talk about being owned by the Russians, make a list of what trump has done to the Russians compared to any other president

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379/is-trump-the-toughest-ever-on-russia

5 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

ok then post where trump said he was owned... how did the Intel try to stop the dump talk? what was the dump talk ? but actually they do work with people... they gave bill a half million dollars for an hour speech, and Hillary helped them get control our our uranium…   yea, that's when the US needed is for the Russians o have control over part of our uranium... 

and if you want to talk about being owned by the Russians, make a list of what trump has done to the Russians compared to any other president

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379/is-trump-the-toughest-ever-on-russia

You believe trumps word. That’s what makes you an idiot.

58 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

You believe trumps word. That’s what makes you an idiot.

no, but its on record all the things he's done,,, you just refuse to think anything positive about trump and that makes you dangerous... not because its trump, but refusing to believe anything concerning anybody is dangerous

I dont believe NPR is trumps word, they are a left leaning org... 

5 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

no, but its on record all the things he's done,,, you just refuse to think anything positive about trump and that makes you dangerous... not because its trump, but refusing to believe anything concerning anybody is dangerous

I dont believe NPR is trumps word, they are a left leaning org... 

I actually think about what *I* consider to be good he’s done. It’s not a very long list.

most of what he’s claimed he’s done while president actually hasn’t come to pass.

not to mention he went bankrupt 3 times and didn’t pay taxes for 26 years that we know of. That’s not a fuging America. That’s a con man and you are dillusional. 

16 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I actually think about what *I* consider to be good he’s done. It’s not a very long list.

most of what he’s claimed he’s done while president actually hasn’t come to pass.

not to mention he went bankrupt 3 times and didn’t pay taxes for 26 years that we know of. That’s not a fuging America. That’s a con man and you are dillusional. 

nope I'm not delusional … trump is no choir boy by any stretch of the imagination but his policies are and have been good for this country... on trade,  taxes, regulations, border security.. he has good common sense policies 

2 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

nope I'm not delusional … trump is no choir boy by any stretch of the imagination but his policies are and have been good for this country... on trade,  taxes, regulations, border security.. he has good common sense policies 

The trade poo failed and alienated us from the rest of the world. You know who’s paying for it? Our companies shipping jobs over seasons and the American consumer. Not the other countries.

Taxes, ya dumbest arguement ever. We have the biggest spending deficit in history with trump and the taxes on people roll back in 2026 while the taxes on big money and corporations never expire until the dems fix this poo next year.

Border Security? Nothing he’s done has done a god damn thing and congress isn’t giving him any budget for a wall so he tried to steal it through the military budget. That failed too.

Try again you dillusional lapdog.

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

The trade poo failed and alienated us from the rest of the world. You know who’s paying for it? Our companies shipping jobs over seasons and the American consumer. Not the other countries.

Taxes, ya dumbest arguement ever. We have the biggest spending deficit in history with trump and the taxes on people roll back in 2026 while the taxes on big money and corporations never expire until the dems fix this poo next year.

Border Security? Nothing he’s done has done a god damn thing and congress isn’t giving him any budget for a wall so he tried to steal it through the military budget. That failed too.

Try again you dillusional lapdog.

yea because your dems want illegal immigrants to come into the country and  vote for them and in exchange they will pay all their living expenses by raising your taxes and not requiring nothing from them except voting for democrats ... letting them sit at home and channel surf until election year. Now if your in a hurry to have your taxes raised, you do know you can give uncle Sam more money than is required dont you... 

1 minute ago, Perry Rich said:

yea because your dems want illegal immigrants to come into the country.

I personally don’t and if you read poo I said I want only legal immigrants. How many times do I have to shut you don’t before you get the point?

I personally don’t and if you read poo I said I want only legal immigrants. How many times do I have to shut you don’t before you get the point?

not talking about what you personally want... im talking why these is no boarder wall... 

3 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

not talking about what you personally want... im talking why these is no boarder wall... 

I asked you a question. 

I asked you a question. 

you should talk more plain... I did read a question but it didnt make a lot of sense... try again... 

10 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

you should talk more plain... I did read a question but it didnt make a lot of sense... try again... 

I’m not sure how “try again you dillusional lapdog” isn’t plain enough but then I remember you are very bright.

I’m not sure how “try again you dillusional lapdog” isn’t plain enough but then I remember you are very bright.

just like a dem... always calling people names but thank you just the same :)

There is no border wall because it's a stupid idea advocated by racist morons. That's the only reason there needs to be.

1 minute ago, Perry Rich said:

just like a dem... always calling people names but thank you just the same :)

See can’t even catch a veiled insult. 

Now anwser the question cause you posted three things you thought trump did good. 3... not 30. Not 300. Not three thousand. 3.