Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesHealers

World Series

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Yaboychris28 said:

D-Backs no doubt. Grew up in AZ. Have great memories going to their games during their golden age with Gonzo, Craig Counsell, Randy Johnson, Curt Schilling just to name a few

This was the squad I played with on baseball video games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


19 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Your boy just completed the hat trick 

Best hitter in baseball, with my boy Ender Inciarte a close 2nd! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carl Edwards Jr, Cubs pitchers rocking a CMC jersey.

DI1N8eWXcAEjSYb.jpg

Dillon Maples, Cubs pitchers rocking the Newton jersey.

DI1O2y8WAAAGAmq.jpg

Both of these dudes are Carolina natives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Best hitter in baseball, with my boy Ender Inciarte a close 2nd! 

Haha! Braves fan I take it?

 

Altuve is going to look good in a Halos uni in 2020! Might as well just jump on the wagon now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Haha! Braves fan I take it?

 

Altuve is going to look good in a Halos uni in 2020! Might as well just jump on the wagon now

Don't you dare say that!  My spirit will leave my body is jose plays for another team.

 

Oh yea, HUGE Astros fan here, have been my whole life since watching Biggs and bagwell in the 90's.  I suffered through the worst record in baseball for 3 straight seasons, us Astros fans deserve this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

Haha! Braves fan I take it?

 

Altuve is going to look good in a Halos uni in 2020! Might as well just jump on the wagon now

Yessir. 28 years old, been a braves fan for 20 of those years - longer than I've been a panthers fan.

Altuve is my guy, but the Angels or Astros can have him. My man Albies will be on that level here soon! Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Yessir. 28 years old, been a braves fan for 20 of those years - longer than I've been a panthers fan.

Altuve is my guy, but the Angels or Astros can have him. My man Albies will be on that level here soon! Lol

Yep I'm 29, been an Angels fan before Carolina came into the league. My only 2 sports teams I really care about. 

Albies is going to be a stud, I'll give you that.

At first I was livid about trading away Newcomb for Simba but Andrelton is a big reason why we were still alive late in the year. 

Angels love the 30 year old (minus Albert? I don't care what anyone says that dude is 10 years older than what he says he is) free agents so it would only be fitting they go after Altuve once his speed starts to diminish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Don't you dare say that!  My spirit will leave my body is jose plays for another team.

 

Oh yea, HUGE Astros fan here, have been my whole life since watching Biggs and bagwell in the 90's.  I suffered through the worst record in baseball for 3 straight seasons, us Astros fans deserve this!

Then yes, you deserve this!

You guys aren't making the AL West very much fun. My man Arte is going to have to trade in the yacht this winter and buy himself a competitive roster! 

Seems to work out really well for us...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yankees won't make it past Cleveland but I'm sure pulling for them. Love baseball so much. Lightyears better than the NBA and right now NFL has way too much stop in the action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Yessir. 28 years old, been a braves fan for 20 of those years - longer than I've been a panthers fan.

Altuve is my guy, but the Angels or Astros can have him. My man Albies will be on that level here soon! Lol

Until MLB takes all our prospects away because our now-former GM was a cheating scumbag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,529
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    The_Apostle610
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      143,203
    • Total Posts
      4,597,618
×