Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

Trump & Moore: A Lot In Common

Recommended Posts

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Are you sure I'm the one who's flustered?

you basically just admitted to being a troll, not too bright are you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


9 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

You have lost the argument and have no way to counter it so you resort to insults.. it's ok you will win an argument someday maybe.

It's like...the subject was Moore and Trump sticking together as predators in arms, then you brought up Doug Jones's position on abortion, then multiple posters had to explain to you what words mean because you don't understand, then in order to save face you accuse Jones of being a flip flopper (even though flip flipping suggests going back and forth on something when Jones simply clarified his position on this topic), then you complained about me insulting people while you are insulting people in multiple threads and misunderstanding simple English words while vastly overestimating your insight and martyring yourself as a symbol of "both sides", standing up to mean liberals who dislike totally reasonable things like sexual harrassment, racism, pedophilia, and Trump . I mean, that's you in a nutshell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

you basically just admitted to being a troll, not too bright are you? 

Pretending to be clever isn't a strength of yours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Pretending to be clever isn't a strength of yours. 

So you do admit to being a troll after all.. good.

 

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

It's like...the subject was Moore and Trump sticking together as predators in arms, then you brought up Doug Jones's position on abortion, then multiple posters had to explain to you what words mean because you don't understand, then in order to save face you accuse Jones of being a flip flopper (even though flip flipping suggests going back and forth on something when Jones simply clarified his position on this topic), then you complained about me insulting people while you are insulting people in multiple threads and misunderstanding simple English words while vastly overestimating your insight and martyring yourself as a symbol of "both sides", standing up to mean liberals who dislike totally reasonable things like sexual harrassment, racism, pedophilia, and Trump . I mean, that's you in a nutshell. 

You need to get some mental help because I clearly had some sort of negative effect on your mind that is turning you into a full on retarded baby... you love to say that I said this or that when you know full well that's not what I said or meant.. you love to twist my words to mean what you want them to mean.. and all you do on this subforum is follow everybody who you do not like and spew retarded ass garbage.. that's you in a nutshell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

So you do admit to being a troll after all.. good.

 

You need to get some mental help because I clearly had some sort of negative effect on your mind that is turning you into a full on retarded baby... you love to say that I said this or that when you know full well that's not what I said or meant.. you love to twist my words to mean what you want them to mean.. and all you do on this subforum is follow everybody who you do not like and spew retarded ass garbage.. that's you in a nutshell.

Have a good night, Trollbox. Also, stop complaining about your oppression, it's tiring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

So you do admit to being a troll after all.. good.

 

Also, my bad, I was meaning to say snarky, not clever. Still doesn't explain how you got this from the comment you quoted. But this is what I'm talking about, y'all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Have a good night, Trollbox. Also, stop complaining about your oppression, it's tiring. 

 

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Also, my bad, I was meaning to say snarky, not clever. Still doesn't explain how you got this from the comment you quoted. But this is what I'm talking about, y'all

lol now that's some irony right there.. your troll game is pretty weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

You...don't know....what irony... actually means....

 

13 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Have a good night, Trollbox. Also, stop complaining about your oppression, it's tiring. 

Try again and tell me I don't know what irony is.. dumbass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toolbox said:

 

This is what he said in his second interview after catching crazy heat from the first one which I talked about.. have you idiots ever hear of flip flopping?? it's one of the reasons why john kerry lost his presidential election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/03/donald-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/

“I’m very pro-choice,” Trump says. “I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still — I just believe in choice.”

Russert clarifies his original point: Would you ban partial-birth abortion? “No,” Trump replies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

 

Try again and tell me I don't know what irony is.. dumbass.

In order for this post to work you would've had to quote my comment about oppression and another quote where I complained about oppression I was facing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You're not too bright, I'm above you and you don't understand my argument" is basically the tinderbox in a nutshell.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/03/donald-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/

“I’m very pro-choice,” Trump says. “I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still — I just believe in choice.”

Russert clarifies his original point: Would you ban partial-birth abortion? “No,” Trump replies.

lol he was a liberal for a long time and held that view as a liberal and never flipped flopped on it as a liberal.. and you picked a quote that is 18 years old.. he never said he was pro choice as a republican he said he was taking the reagan stance that he is pro-life with some exceptions and never wavered from it.. try harder next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

In order for this post to work you would've had to quote my comment about oppression and another quote where I complained about oppression I was facing. 

You have made several comments about oppression that the black community faces and then used it in a racist manner towards me.. or did you somehow forget that I am mexican?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×