Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Winning

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Donte Action Jackson‏Verified account @_DJack01 FollowFollow @_DJack01 More The way that @allornothingtv portrayed me is actually the exact opposite of what I really am, that was a tough season, I wasn’t the only guy in that building tired of losing! 7:45 PM - 19 Jul 2019
    • Donte Action Jackson‏Verified account @_DJack01 FollowFollow @_DJack01 More Watching @allornothingtv pissed me off lowkey, y’all did me down bad. 7:31 PM - 19 Jul 2019
    • Just finished. I like that it ended with hope.  It reminded me that with just a few exceptions, we were close much of the year. A few plays (2 pt conversion in DET, FG vs SEA) and we could have been watching a quite different season, though with Cam's shoulder, maybe not. Above all, it left me feeling very proud of these men, this team. They handled adversity with such character and class. I could watch another 8 episodes tomorrow.... What a treat this was.