Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

"So what about this is objectively wrong?" (pg. 84 title change)

10 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

seems more ethical than enlisting for a vacation but hey im glad it only took you like 2 whole posts before you began shifting the conversation away from the precious troops and toward one of like 3 posters on this entire forum who wont lick troop boots

Oh that's because you don't want to talk about the troops, you want to attack the troops. Accuse us of being murderers yet do absolutely nothing to bring us horrid criminals to justice. Puff your chest out about not "licking troop boots" but not doing anything to stop said boots from going on brown necks.

When you actually want to have a conversation about the troops let me know tho.

ETA:It's adorable how you seem to be so against the military yet you'll use one of their most horrible tactics.

Edited by 332nd

but it's ok because the troops were bored and looking for purpose

sure 3000 iraqis were dying per month but have you considered how many reactionary men got free business school out of it? can't think of anything better than a bunch of men who are disproportionately white and wealthier than the general population also getting weapons training and a degree out of it. im sure that will really help the progressive cause at home

what is it with the thousands of babies born with birth defects in heavily targeted areas? always "me me me." what about the troops? don't they deserve to travel? can't they have a life too?

yeah that's bad but have they ever had to tell a recruiter "no" to his face? talk about being preyed upon!

you think that's bad??? try living with "PTSD" (scare quotes intended). who's the real victim here?

gonna break character here to say fug the troops

yeah maybe those poor young impressionable troops joined for maybe the wrong reasons but hey at least the ends justified the means!

those were some bad troops but you can tell it was an isolated incident based on how strong our whistleblower protections are. no threat of retaliation if you report crimes committed by our moral and good troops

look at those precious doggies. who wouldn't sign up to kill on command on behalf of bloodthirsty capitalists???????

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Accuse us of being murderers yet do absolutely nothing to bring us horrid criminals to justice. Puff your chest out about not "licking troop boots" but not doing anything to stop said boots from going on brown necks.

thanks pstall but you don't know a goddamn thing about what i do

you know exactly what i don't do though: i don't join up with killers to invade foreign countries under false pretenses, wrecking millions of lives in the process, because im fuging bored or want to travel or don't want to have to take out loans to go to college

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

thanks pstall but you don't know a goddamn thing about what i do

you know exactly what i don't do though: i don't join up with killers to invade foreign countries under false pretenses, wrecking millions of lives in the process, because im fuging bored or want to travel or don't want to have to take out loans to go to college

Neat Ecat! Then what do you do? I mean know you bitch on the interwebs &  I'm guessing you vote, but surely you do something besides that right? I mean we are all horrible murderers & killers! How do you plan to stop us champ?

Just now, 332nd said:

Neat Ecat! Then what do you do? I mean know you bitch on the interwebs &  I'm guessing you vote, but surely you do something besides that right? I mean we are all horrible murderers & killers! How do you plan to stop us champ?

i called you pstall because that is always his last line of defense. "uhhh well what are you doing about it huh????" which is of course irrelevant to the discussion and only deployed in an attempt to shift the focus of the conversation toward something, anything other than whatever makes him (or in this case, you) uncomfortable

you called me ecat because you're floundering here.

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i called you pstall because that is always his last line of defense. "uhhh well what are you doing about it huh????" which is of course irrelevant to the discussion and only deployed in an attempt to shift the focus of the conversation toward something, anything other than whatever makes him (or in this case, you) uncomfortable

you called me ecat because you're floundering here.

No, I called you ecat because he does that whole "I'm woke!" thing while limiting it to babbling on the internet. Maybe you do more I dunno.

LOL! it's irrelevant to the discussion? I'm a criminal in your view, but facing justice for my crimes is irrelev... Heh, ok.

Let's narrow it down so you feel comfortable. Yes the American military is too easily used, & Iraq is a good example for that. Still the country must be defended. How should that be reconciled?

11 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i cannot wait until this thread comes full circle and im told not to call the troops if my house gets invaded by syria tomorrow

Well you did go the Killbot route already.

1 minute ago, 332nd said:

No, I called you ecat because he does that whole "I'm woke!" thing while limiting it to babbling on the internet. Maybe you do more I dunno.

*cringe*

1 minute ago, 332nd said:

Let's narrow it down so you feel comfortable. Yes the American military is too easily used, & Iraq is a good example for that. Still the country must be defended. How should that be reconciled?

this is a nonsense question tbh. every country has a right to defend itself. self defense has literally nothing to do with the conversation. your attempt to portray a right to self defense as something that needs to be "reconciled" with the horrific violence perpetrated by our military abroad says a LOT

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

*cringe*

this is a nonsense question tbh. every country has a right to defend itself. self defense has literally nothing to do with the conversation. your attempt to portray a right to self defense as something that needs to be "reconciled" with the horrific violence perpetrated by our military abroad says a LOT

I'm sorry, you seemed to be saying that people shouldn't join the military, & those who did were signing up to be murderers & all around bad people. Was this not what you were saying?

2 minutes ago, 332nd said:

I'm sorry, you seemed to be saying that people shouldn't join the military, & those who did were signing up to be murderers & all around bad people. Was this not what you were saying?

pretty close, i have to admit. not sure how "but what about protecting our country????" is some sort of gotcha question though. you don't have to be a member of the standing army today in order to participate in the defense of this country should the need arise. our military does not exist to defend itself. that is not the function of the US military. there is nothing to reconcile.

like im sure you told yourself that you were defending your country, that you weren't like the bad troops, etc. hell you might have told other people the same thing. you were wrong. now that doesn't mean you're bad forever. all you have to do is stop apologizing for the crimes of the united states military and all of its (very willing) participants. 

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

that's why i say that behind every defense of the "good" troop lurks a defense of every single intervention. committing yourself to literally waging war so that you can travel or have your college paid for seems way worse than the white collar crimes that progressive liberals get upset about. i'd rather someone give me a predatory loan than agree to kill me when called upon in exchange for some financial aid lol

so what's your verdict on people who "choose" a life of crime over mopping floors/starving

Just now, SZ James (banned) said:

so what's your verdict on people who "choose" a life of crime over mopping floors/starving

kind of shitty to try to equate the enforcement arm of the united states (THE muscle, THE armed oppressors) to the oppressed. aiding and abetting (or directly participating in) the crimes of the US military for the benefits or to see the world or whatever isn't the same as stealing because you're starving. idk just my opinion dude.

44 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

pretty close, i have to admit. not sure how "but what about protecting our country????" is some sort of gotcha question though. you don't have to be a member of the standing army today in order to participate in the defense of this country should the need arise. our military does not exist to defend itself. that is not the function of the US military. there is nothing to reconcile.

... It's not a "gotcha" question. I'm honestly trying to figure out where you're coming from on this. 

& No you don't have to be in the military to participate, but the military is needed to produce people who have the ability to at least train others up. I've gone up against militia types with airsoft/paintball & they ain't gonna cut it.