• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TN05

Steve Smith teaming up with Charlotte Hornets

2 hours ago, rhyslloyd said:

So much irony in Steve Smith raising awareness against violence.

More than you know.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What would REALLY be ironic is if Smitty was raising awareness for workplace violence. He was never accused of any form of domestic violence.

Thank God for nondisclosure agreements.

Panthers GOAT. Like it or not. I appreciate every moment he played in a Panther uniform. He wasn't the prototype but he was the agressor whenever he had the ball much like the great Walter Payton. He understood that football is a qladiator sport not a country club or a friendly brotherhood. That stiffarm and attitude was for the chumps who could easily end your career like Hannibal Navies. (Who was just playing the "game" too) That was his teammate a couple months earlier. It's a violent SPORT and environment. What he does for families is part of who he is now. Happy for him

4 hours ago, rhyslloyd said:

So much irony in Steve Smith raising awareness against violence.

I have heard no reports of domestic violence involving SS...

Greatest Panther ever. Chased away from the team he loved by a clique who couldn't stand how much of the spotlight he still drew.

Now, trying to work for a good cause, he has to partner with another Charlotte team. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

"There can be only one."

15 hours ago, heel31ok said:

I have heard no reports of domestic violence involving SS...

Notice how I didn't specify "domestic violence".  I said "violence".  Are you saying one is ok, but the other is not?  

17 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Thank God for nondisclosure agreements.

Spill the story! (or at least send me a PM). You peaked my curiosity the last time you mentioned it and I don't want to lose sleep over this. 

15 hours ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

Greatest Panther ever. Chased away from the team he loved by a clique who couldn't stand how much of the spotlight he still drew.

Now, trying to work for a good cause, he has to partner with another Charlotte team. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

"There can be only one."

Bahahaha

The hornets and I guess his foundation are the only two bridges left in Charlotte that he hasn’t burned. 

On 3/8/2018 at 4:17 PM, Cracka McNasty said:

He only hit dudes. He never beat up on women smaller than him.

In fact, I think he's only beat up on people bigger than him... so... he's got that going for him.

One tough dude and was my favorite player

hope gettleman loses Beckham too

46 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

What is with the Smitty hate around here?

It’s mostly from Dave Gettleman fans who are still salty we didn’t recognize his genius personnel management decisions.

It would be a shame if @Panthers and @89SteveSmith never mended that relationship. Nobody gave more of themselves to the organization than Smitty, day in day out. There were many times that the team didn't have a solution at QB but as long as he was on the field we had a chance to win.

Many of the people hating on the guy have no idea what the history of the Panthers would have been without #89. Let's just say bottom of the barrel. He fought to keep us from the bottom all those years and did so, at times almost singlehandedly.

Respect the GOAT

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    CPsinceDay1

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts