Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    onmyown

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • best beer in the world is ayinger celebrator, but i think it's considered seasonal and would be hard to find right now.
    • Why is it you have nothing to say about the state of the offensive line? Does that have nothing to do with the fact that we couldn't run the ball, and Cam had defenders in his face immediately on most passing plays? Moore impressed me, but to say our receivers were getting "great separation" is not an accurate description. When we went deep passing it was almost always down the sideline to a receiver draped in coverage. The Panthers couldn't run the ball in just about any facet, and that is ultimately what sunk them. Historically the Panthers lose under those circumstances with Rivera. And let's just be totally blunt about this. The Panthers have always been a run heavy team. Ron is a coach that wants to run the football. There is no excuse to not have any semblance of a running game at home against a division rival with a top 10 pick in the backfield and 3 other RB's on the roster just like there isn't any excuse for Cam's inaccuracy. Which he took responsibility for, including the loss.
    • Yea, I probably won’t watch any games today. Still depressed from Thursday in regards to football. I can be productive today instead of sitting on my ass for 9 hours 
  • Masters of PIE !