• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Professor Chaos

I hate Frank Kaminsky

There is not a single positive thing to say about him. Dude has been one of the biggest flops in franchise history and I don't see any room for improvement. His obnoxious twitter only makes his lack of production even worse. I'd trade him for a DVD copy of Space Jam at this point. 

Pretty sure even he knows that his own goofy ass sucks and will never be better since he's trying to get in to announcing.

His physical limitations were pretty obvious, but it was assumed that he would at least be a legitimate shooting threat.  He isn't, and it's making the rest of his game look even worse.  If Cho and MJ were given the first pick in a draft of the Dream Team, they would have taken Laettner (yes, even over himself). Completely incompetent.

The blame for this pick falls squarely on Michael Jeffrey Jordan. He decided to watch college basketball for the first time all year during Wisconsin's run to the title game. Clifford/Cho coveted Booker but Jordan overruled both of them. Cho took the blame publically, but from those who I know, MJ is responsible.

He's not one of the biggest flops in franchise history, not when you take George Zidek, Kirk Haston, Sean May, Adam Morrison, MKG and PJ Hairston into account

9 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

He's not one of the biggest flops in franchise history, not when you take George Zidek, Kirk Haston, Sean May, Adam Morrison, MKG and PJ Hairston into account

This is true. Kaminksy has a role in the NBA. That list makes me want to barf.

MKG has a role too but reach is an understatement with the 2nd overall. Sometimes I think how different the team would be if we just grabbed Beal.

The Kemba/Beal backcourt would be in the Top 3 in the League.

EDIT: I also 2nd the OP

14 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

MKG has a role too but reach is an understatement with the 2nd overall. Sometimes I think how different the team would be if we just grabbed Beal.

The Kemba/Beal backcourt would be in the Top 3 in the League.

Yeah MKG's role is off the bench and to defend specific people.   The fact this team keeps trying to start him is laughable.   It's not his fault his coaches fail to realize this.    

6 minutes ago, bull123 said:

We are the worst drafting team in history

I can't disagree that we have a bad draft history but it's like 70% luck. Unless you pull a 76ers and tank for half a decade then you're going to have to get lucky to find talent. Just looking at some recent drafts:

Monk was the right pick. He has star potential and we were lucky that he fell as far as he did. 

Trading the pick in 2016 was boring, but when you're picking in the 20s who really cares?

Frank Kaminsky was an obvious dumb move at the time and with hindsight. That one was 100% on the Hornets

Noah Vonleh and PJ Hairston was one of the most exciting drafts we had ever had. Vonleh was a top 5 prospect who fell and Hairston was a hometown offensive weapon. No one else taken around them panned out either.

Cody Zeller is completely defendable because he was seen as the #1 prospect going in to the season and the draft sucked. 

MKG was a mistake that set the franchise back for a decade. 

Nothing against Cody at all. He can't help he's become injury-prone, but he was a solid pick that year. 

On 4/4/2018 at 12:46 PM, SuperBowlBound said:

The blame for this pick falls squarely on Michael Jeffrey Jordan. He decided to watch college basketball for the first time all year during Wisconsin's run to the title game. Clifford/Cho coveted Booker but Jordan overruled both of them. Cho took the blame publically, but from those who I know, MJ is responsible.

I am not doubting you, I just want to know where you've heard or read this 

I have constantly tried to like Frank and constantly been disappointed. I just can't believe we passed on the Celtics offer (if it's true). At the time it seemed asinine and in retrospect it's even worse. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ebdtipton

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts