• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Cary Kollins

Deshaun Watson: 'More accurate, faster, elusive than Cam Newton'

48 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t get why Theeseman automatically compared him to Cam? Is it because they are both black? 

Occam sez you win tha piez

1 hour ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Watson is closer to Vick than he is Cam Newton. We will never see another Cam Newton, just like we will never see another Steve Smith.

Watson is nothing like Vick at all.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Udogg said:

Bet you were waiting all offseason to break this one out :)

I've posted it multiple times since April. 

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

I bet it looked like you were actually doing your job at work while you banged this out.

Just had to make sure they didn't see @TheSpecialJuan's Avatar and no one batted an eye. 

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i've never seen a qb of his caliber treated the same way. not one. you're carrying water for the joe theismanns of the world when you pretend as if cam isn't treated any differently. generational talent, mvp, surefire lock for the hall of fame in his prime and yet for some reason a particular type of person would argue in favor of the guy with 6 career starts and a torn acl under his belt. the premise is so fuging dumb that it's very curious to me that you would post that flowchart in response. but then again iirc you're the one who shits up game threads with "but mccaffrey was open!!!" every time he throws an incomplete pass

A) I agree Cam gets more poo than he deserves but this fanbase is so full of white knights when it comes to him that it's like the dude is infallible. No. Cam has his faults, he's not perfect, and you're not wrong if you call them out.

B) I agree, the entire argument is asinine from Theisman, who I think is a mouth breathing idiot, but I knew all too well that this board was about to go full retard because of it. 

C) I do not post in the game threads (I can't remember the last time I even did it) so your statement that I poo them up is false and you are confusing me with someone else. I demand an apology for this slander (not really, I don't care).

D) The way you took the flow chart only proves my point further. People can't take ANY criticism of Cam in this fanbase. They can't even just laugh at an idiot like Theisman, they have to get butthurt and start hurling attacks at people who make a joke about the whole thing. 

My overall message is, grow thicker skin people, and fug the Joe Theisman's of the world because he's a goober and not worth our time.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

1508291570_2018-05-2308_18_03-CamFlowchart-Word.png.8a0116e0bcd3cab76cbf99542c9970c6.png

I am going to steal this and make one for Ryan, it's pretty much the same on the Falcon board.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Greatman77 said:

Watson looked impressive in his limited outings last year but this is just hyperbole.

Slightly off topic, but I was once on a plane with Joe Theisman, both of us in first class. When the plane pulled up to the gate, we both headed straight to the nearest Men's room and peed. Joe didn't wash his hands.

1. Can't stand Theismann, his hyperbole on Watson is a good example of why.

2. I usually skip washing my hands if I think a guy is watching me pee . . . :eyeroll:

16 minutes ago, RevJ said:

1. Can't stand Theismann, his hyperbole on Watson is a good example of why.

2. I usually skip washing my hands if I think a guy is watching me pee . . . :eyeroll:

1. Never said I watched him pee.

2. Remind me never to shake your hand.

He had an amazing run before he got hurt but just like Cam after his rookie season, teams will figure out a way to slow him down.   

I also don't think Watson is as sturdy as Cam is and that could be dangerous for him.  

8 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

so says Joe Theismann

"I think he has a chance to be MVP of the league this year," former quarterback Joe Theismann said in a telephone interview. "I thought he was off to a terrific start last year. He has a rare combination of athleticism and ability to work from the pocket.

He's more accurate than Cam Newton, faster than Cam Newton, more elusive than Cam Newton."

:thinking:

discuss

And nowhere near as tough as Cam and is made of glass. One hard hit on him and he will be in a body bag...

9 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Watson is nothing like Vick at all.

Did I compare him to Vick? No. I said if anything HE IS MORE LIKE VICK than he is LIKE CAM NEWTON.

Michael Vick 6-0 210 lbs

Deshaun Watson 6-2 220 lbs

Cam Newton 6-5 245 lbs

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin

What an idiot.  Watson is Bob Griffin 2.0.  Watson(or basically any other QB) would’ve died in the 2016 Denver game. 

14 hours ago, ZoneRead said:

I assuming because he is elusive and runs then again he could of compared him to  Steve young....

Why not compare him to RW he is closer to his frame than Cams and RW is black and has a SB and he is a good QB. Cam should not be his measuring stick.

Tell Joe to find a guy who is 6-5, weighs 250 and is more elusive and faster than Cam. 

Cant really gauge a guys accuracy after only playing 6 games... 

Yea...cam newton missed 2 games after he rolled his truck and chipped his spine...Watson missed 10 weeks after a stiff breeze brushed his hymen.  I think I'll take the guy who actually stays on the field.

Edit to add...remember when ESPN said dak prescott was better than Cam?

Edited by Carolina Cajun