Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

College Football General Discussion

On 9/5/2018 at 6:03 PM, Trident Panther said:

Alabama will win it all again. Getting boring really. 

Clemson gonna pimp slap Bama this year.

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

OMG you just knew Lawerence was gonna get hurt.  Clemson is in huge trouble.

Didnt the other qb request a transfer?

13 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Didnt the other qb request a transfer?

Yes, no going back there but I checked their schedule and after surviving this game I don’t see them losing.  FSU will make that home game their season but doubt they can be Clemson.

On 9/30/2018 at 12:34 PM, Shocker said:

Yes, no going back there but I checked their schedule and after surviving this game I don’t see them losing.  FSU will make that home game their season but doubt they can be Clemson.

NC State will beat them this Saturday.

2 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

NC State will beat them this Saturday.

That’s a bold statement but Clemson for all their talent is still figuring this out on offense.  Very young everywhere.  Should be a good game.

I love Etienne but seriously think Feaster needs more touches.  

Paul Finebaum today said he thinks Clemson could be left out of the playoff undefeated...doesn’t think they are good enough at this time.  LOL...guess we will see but people don’t realize how young this Clemson team is on offense.  They will make the playoff and no Norte Dame, Ohio State and Georgia are not better.  Bama maybe but we will see.  Finebaum is such a Bama homer.

Auburn loses again and Ga is in real trouble here.  The playoff plot thickens...can’t wait to hear Finebaum this week.

Clemson is absolutely embarrassing Fla State today.  Jesus what an ace whipping.

After a scoreless first quarter Clemson scored 52 pts in 2 quarters.  My god.

Gotta think Taggerts job is in jeopardy.

Watched UCF tonight and they look to me like they would give just about anyone a game.  Maybe not Bama or Clemson but they are good.

Clemson and Norte Dame getting challenges tonight.  Lots of questionable calls for SC but whatever.  Clemson has to win.  Notre Dame looking extremely average.

That was a hell of a game. Gamecocks put up a heck of a fight even though vastly out matched. I think it speaks volumes that they forced Dabo to put the starters back into the game.

This game did bring a thought to my mind though. I wonder what team is going to be lucky enough to pick up Hunter Renfrow in the draft. He was definitely showing off making those clutch 3rd and long catches when they needed him. Made me picture what he might be like in a Panther uniform despite the other needs we have.