• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Darth Biscuit

Woman says God saved her truck driver husband

11 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Literally everyone knows about the pizzagate pizzeria being shot up and Charlottesville and the right winger in Kansas who murdered the indian man bc he mistook him for a muslim man

You're a boring troll

I asked specifically about the bombing mosques and newspaper shooting. Explain those. 

Are you implying that the left isn't responsible for some shootings or murders? Because Rep. Steve Scalise may disagree with you on that one. 

1 minute ago, Trident Panther said:

I asked specifically about the bombing mosques and newspaper shooting. Explain those. 

Are you implying that the left isn't responsible for some shootings or murders? Because Rep. Steve Scalise may disagree with you on that one. 

If you actually wanna compare right wing violence to left wing violence in America i got news for you

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

S9Uud9B.png

• Pie 1

Just now, Trident Panther said:

So a bunch of red dots on a map suppose to mean something? 

sea lion response.

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

If you actually wanna compare right wing violence to left wing violence in America i got news for you

Rap Sheet: ***567** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters

trump-supporters-harassed-violence-640x4

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

As you were saying? 

I told you. Dumb right wingers ask for proof only to reject it. We gotta start ignoring obvious trolls but they're so tempting, especially when they join forces like Ecat and whoever is giving him pie on a particular day

• Pie 3

I told you. Dumb right wingers ask for proof only to reject it. We gotta start ignoring obvious trolls but they're so tempting, especially when they join forces like Ecat and whoever is giving him pie on a particular day

You didn't give any proof of a newspaper shooting or a bombing of a mosque by a right winger. 

4 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Nearly every case they mentioned has video proof. Where's your proof? 

their proof is a bunch of red dots on a map.

hhahahahahhaa

I NEED PROOOFFFFF

GOOGLE IS EXPENSIVEEEE

The kind of response you get when the other person doesn't have anything to provide. Man, you really are terrible at this.  I'm talking the bottom of the barrel bad. 

Hey all! Drunk posting here from Cusco, Peru. Did you know a bottle of wine gets you completely plastered unacclimatized at 12,000 feet? I didn't either.

This whole god-saving-me stuff is nonsense. Like when some motherfuger gets in a fender-bender and posts the picture to facebook saying GOD WAS WITH ME and gets 400 likes and amens. Really dumbshit? Something like 30k people die in car crashes every year. God chose your stupid ass to survive and decided not to be with those other thirty thousand? What? God had a plan? Oh, God PLANNED for you to survive and PLANNED for those other people to die? Get fuged, chump.

This whole god-saving-me stuff is just tribal bullshit. You fugers realize blessings are a zero-sum game, right? Look at this hurricane. Everyone was praying their asses off for a diversion. I live in Greensboro - the eye of this goddamn thing was supposed to go over the roof of my house. Everyone was praying for a diversion. Spare us Lord! OH LOOK! THE LORD MADE IT GO TO SOUTH CAROLINA! THANKS LORD! I mean I hate South Carolina so I guess I'm a theist for a few days but great christ can you not see that your gain is another poo town's curse? If you're Perry Rich and you don't get this it's okay, you probably never will. When I was young and dumb and believed in tribal voodoo I found thirty bucks laying on the ground when I was broke and praised Jesus for providing money for me to buy groceries so my friend and I could bake chicken wings at our apartment, ignoring the fact that Jesus had to rob some poor fug of thirty bucks to give it to me. SUCKAAAA!

You know what, let's look at this statistically. If God is in the business of answering Christians' prayers we should see a quantitative difference in measurable outcomes among them, right? Like Christians having better health outcomes? And better economic outcomes? And better survival rates in car accidents? And higher education? Here let me take a map of Christian populations concentrations and overlay them with maps of

OH GOD THEY"RE ALL FAT POOR AND STUPID

Yeah, God didn't save that fuger any more than earth goddess Pachamama saved the lucky fugers over on that hill from this spring's mudslide when the rest of the neighborhood got wiped out. Apply some critical thinking. If your God needs defending from idiotic claims you need a new God.

• Pie 7