• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ecu88

Welcome to Wakanda

7 hours ago, arbnranger said:

7B9D8695-0CA8-4DA3-97D6-55C1481806F5.gif

That'd make a pretty good sack celebration :)

• Pie 8

At BoA stadium they play Superman for Cam and Star Wars for Kuechly. Maybe they can find appropriate music from Wakanda for Obada. Maybe the instrumental part from the Waterfall song.

• Pie 3

21 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Can we not patronize the man with a fictional country in Africa when he spent his formative years in England? 

You want to call him Big Ben or Tiny Tim?

• Pie 3

Yeah this is just going to be a trash way for a bunch of people to basically float ignorance and link someone with his roots to that fictional country. Very cringe-worthy.

You can say, "He doesn't care; it's just a nickname" etc. 

But I know that my actual African friends (and many others) absolutely HATE how everything of their culture is linked to Wakanda. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, PantherBoy95 said:

Yeah this is just going to be a trash way for a bunch of people to basically float ignorance and link someone with his roots to that fictional country. Very cringe-worthy.

But I know that my actual African friends (and many others) absolutely HATE how everything of their culture is linked to Wakanda. 

We're all offended that you claim your friends as African friends. How come you don't refer your white friends as Caucasian friends. Racist much?

You clearly did not get your participation trophy in your overly liberal sensitivity training of all things that could be offensive to all people. 

Noone likes you

• Poo 11

10 minutes ago, Definitely Not Trolling said:

We're all offended that you claim your friends as African friends. How come you don't refer your white friends as Caucasian friends. Racist much?

You clearly did not get your participation trophy in your overly liberal sensitivity training of all things that could be offensive to all people. 

Noone likes you

Some of us have friends from Africa. I work with a guy from Cote d'Voire, Nigeria, Senegal, Ethiopia, and South Africa. They are Africans. 

This might be on of the more ignorant posts I've seen here.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Definitely Not Trolling said:

Noone likes you

Really cant stress how ignorant this comment is. You pull the race card by implying that when we say Africans we really mean Americans who have African ancestry; unfortunately for you, that's not true.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, PantherBoy95 said:

I have African associates and they too hate the fact that Americans get their information ofthe continent of Africa from a fictional movie. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of Americans believe Wakanda is a real country.

• Pie 1
  • Cargos 1

1 minute ago, CPcavedweller said:

Some of us have friends from Africa. I work with a guy from Cote d'Voire, Nigeria, Senegal, Ethiopia, and South Africa. They are Africans. 

This might be on of the more ignorant posts I've seen here.

Have they visited Wukanda?

Just now, Definitely Not Trolling said:

Have they visited Wukanda?

It's a huge tourist destination for Africans, almost like the migration to Mecca.